Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Absolutely cannot possibly be true.

Shirley.

If it is, I cannot wait to read Dusty's new colouring book "how to ruin a legacy in 5 minutes"

But I'll be borrowing it from the library, cos he won't be getting a cent from me.

I'll need every cent to buy enough petrol ro burn all the number 4 gear I've accumulated. Gonna go off like the 5th of July! (I'll never celebrate the number 4 ever again)
Watch some you tube footage of the incomparable Royce Hart and that'll convince you, surely, of keeping the #4 stuff !!

Reactions: 1 user
Yep.

While Dusty was shedding crocodile tears Campbell was telling him no matter what, don’t sign those retirement papers.

All whilst being filmed.

Bitterly disappointing.

by Campbell and GCS

ill give our great champ the biggest benefit of doubt ive ever afforded anyone

Reactions: 1 users
I’d like to know who’s responsibility it is to lodge the retirement paperwork.
If it’s the clubs then someone has been negligent in their duties if it’s the player or their management then the RFC has been played for fools
Had the same thought.
Thought Dusty crying after his RETIREMENT game was because of emotion but now (if true) it was
The club organised farewell functions, merch and a send off for retirement, without ensuring the correct paperwork was lodged?

I don’t for a second believe that is an administrative oversight for your highest paid player.

If they knew, and cashed in on the retirement, which turns out to be false, they are complicit.
no, not complicit but too trusting. If the club was guilty of anything it was because they took a star of the yellow and black at his word. GC and Ralph have done everything to the letter of the laws; is it right - no. The club remained loyal to Dusty all the way through his years with us (even tho he stumbled along the way) and I was convinced he wouldn’t do the dirty on us (still not convinced he has but the jungle drums are getting louder). Not happy Jan.😡😤🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
But the bride left Ezy ha ha

And she was the ultimate root

You take it and move on I reckon

not me.

I bulldoze the best man's house, burn the wreckage, and *smile* in the ashes,

and feed the best man a charcoal *smile* lamington.

for starters

• Love
But the bride left Ezy ha ha

And she was the ultimate root

You take it and move on I reckon
Come on Carts...

You must be thinking about Riley Collier Dawkins.

Had some moments, didn't work out, we take it and move one.

THIS IS DUSTIN MARTIN TREATING THE GREATEST FOOTY CLUB ON EARTH LIKE FOOLS.

*allegedly*

not me.

I bulldoze the best man's house, burn the wreckage, and *smile* in the ashes,

and feed the best man a charcoal *smile* lamington.

for starters
Sign me up Ezy.

Sharpening my pitchfork, waiting for your call

• Haha
Have heard tonight that Dusty is actually in Thailand. Very good source indeed.

• Love
The club loves been a laughing stock.
Name another club that has lost its coach midseason on his terms, the ceo goes out the back door and there best player jumps ship?
That's a 1000-1 trifecta
Or throw in the 2 other players bolting to the door half way through there contracts, and turn it into 10000-1
Meh. Run what ya brung as hard as ya can n then when its all worn out n can't run any more brung in some new *smile* n run hard again.

I'll take your word over the Huns.

Next time you speak to Dusty, tell him to stay out of the HJ Bar, you don't know what's behind the curtains.

Also, tell him he'd look *smile* horrible in red. He's a Tiger Legend. Don't tarnish that.

War Bomb GIF by INTO ACTION
im sure there is layers.

Ahhhh finally some fact.

On the 1/1000th of miniscule chance he plays next year,

He should at least come back and do a retrospective out of contract free agency lap of honour
What! So we can chuck some half full cans at him??? Had his lap, done n Dustied as far as i'm concerned. If he's bullshitted his team mates n all of us fans he can go and get well and truly fornicated turning up in opposition colours.

course he is.

prob in his tiger jumper, no pants on and 4 lady boys swinging from the ceiling fan with his phone turned off.

the joint Warney recommended

• Haha
this thread is turning into a crazed psychedelic soap opera and i love it

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users