Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

AFL already working on making the Finals a certainty next year the Huns will get to play the Tigers the kanga Kanga Kanga Roo Roo Roos, and the Eagles 3 times each with 2 of the 3 games against each at home.
I agree that the AFL do everything they can to help GC, but it’s impossible for them to play 3 teams 3 times. They’ll more than likely play those 3 teams twice, but at least one of those 2 encounters will be at their opponents home ground, that means travelling to Perth for West Coast, and they could get fixtured against Norf in Tassie.

AFL already working on making the Finals a certainty next year the Huns will get to play the Tigers the kanga Kanga Kanga Roo Roo Roos, and the Eagles 3 times each with 2 of the 3 games against each at home.
Sorry Graigy I heard their last 8 games will be played in Dawrin and against Adelaide
Richmond North Stkilda Essendon us again North again and Melbourne

Reactions: 1 user
Ever hear about the story about when the ex coach and the new squeeze bought their new crib.
Even before settlement they were doing Reno’s.
Owner turned up and said WTF are doing as Damien and new love was painting the new planters.
Damien tried to appease aggrieved owner but calling her sweetheart…a big no no as this woman is an ex lawyer and doesn’t take
kindly to condescending people.
50k was deposited into her account the next day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I can see this playing out. Something is just off about that club.
They’re a soulless corporate entity who have no culture. The Gold Coast is where sporting franchises in this country go to die. If Brisbane hadn’t moved their home ground to Brisbane from the GC they probably wouldn’t have ever accomplished what they did.

Reactions: 1 user
When it’s not your club stuff like this feels so lame and contrived.

Reactions: 4 users
I still think he's a legend and hope he wins a flag up there
He can eat a red and yellow *smile*. Picking the eyes out of our club, trying to copy and paste the past. I hope he falls flat on his face. *smile*.

Bring Mrs Hardwick back for our 10 year reunion, she's the one who got us over the line according to all those press conferences. He'll still be on Mold Coast by then. Maybe he can come back for our 20th anniversary.

Reactions: 3 users