Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Just hope we can all be posting what a fraud, myth and immoral coach Yze is, in his thread in 14 years time.

With another 3 premiership cups tucked away at Punt Road.
Let me guess. James Hird takes us to the 3 premierships after Yze hits the road?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Let me guess. James Hird takes us to the 3 premierships after Yze hits the road?
Haha but, you’d take it wouldn’t you? Three flags in next decade and Hird at the helm [vomits in mouth]

• Haha
Dimma giving off another fake, low motivation speech at the Huns B&F.....and swearing again. The 'stairs' one with us was all fake in the end, this one with Winnie the Poo Poo is even more fake!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Dimma giving off another fake, low motivation speech at the Huns B&F.....and swearing again. The 'stairs' one with us was all fake in the end, this one with Winnie the Poo Poo is even more fake!!!
tv show 90s GIF
Dimma these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
If the Suns miss the finals in 25 and the list they have, does the pressure mount on Dimma, or does a 3 x premiership coach buy you more time than anyone else?

If the Suns miss the finals in 25 and the list they have, does the pressure mount on Dimma, or does a 3 x premiership coach buy you more time than anyone else?
The pressure will mount. If 2025 is another year without finals and 26 turns to poo, as it may, then they’ve got a new coach (Grigg?) in ‘27.

Well they about to pay for pinching Rioli on Hardwick's advice. Any honeymoon period is over now and Hardwick needs results

The one that got away. I rate him better than McCrae.
Has that nutter edge which I think is needed.
Mitchell has it.
I rate him too , he’s prob as close to dimma you get I think which I feel more reason it would have been unlikely . He has that edge , don’t get me angry , you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry . Ess are the ones that should be rightly pissed ,they screwed around then sacked rutten meanwhile gws got their man

One wonders had he have left after 22 would have Kingsley been a reasonable chance , tis rare that an assistant gets the main gig at same club , anyway means fa now , just always grated on me that he declared that 23 was always his ,last year
Kingsley was appointed coach of GWS before the 2022 season ended, so unless people are suggesting Hardwick should have been replaced whilst we were still in the hunt for the flag in not really sure how we could have got him. Likewise MacRae, who left after 2020. Some posters seen to think we should have gotten rid of Hardwick then.

Kingsley was appointed coach of GWS before the 2022 season ended, so unless people are suggesting Hardwick should have been replaced whilst we were still in the hunt for the flag in not really sure how we could have got him. Likewise MacRae, who left after 2020. Some posters seen to think we should have gotten rid of Hardwick then.
Yeah but, but... angry!

AFL already working on making the Finals a certainty next year the Huns will get to play the Tigers the kanga Kanga Kanga Roo Roo Roos, and the Eagles 3 times each with 2 of the 3 games against each at home.