Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Why would he write a book
What how to cook sausages ? Getting a $1m for next 6 years.
I didn't say Dimma would write a book, though I'm sure he will. I'd love to read a life and times of Benny Gale.

Last edited:
Dimma will write a book, no doubt but it’s a long way down the track.

Reactions: 1 user
Clearly Dimma's sausage cooking skills at Richmond had become the wurst over time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
It’s actual fact that Port met with Dimma and asked the question
Benny found out as we all know footy clubs leak like Sivs
Port put Ken’s contract on hold
Benny told Dimma if your not going to coach us an honour your 2024 contract , you need to reconsider your career here
He resigned , said he was burnt out , but 3 weeks later said he wanted to coach again
His new partner wanted out of Melbourne and a new start
She is very strong personality
Place he purchased in March he settled on last week
Issue I have is this
He should of pulled the pin end of last year
Not buy a house before round 1
We would of had Adam Kingsley as coach
And back then Kingsley was just another untried coach.
Whats to say Yze and /or Mini won't turnout the same.A very good coach?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Can see what Old Dimmity Snags is doing here.
hence the Grigg appointment.
let’s see who ends up turning the burnt snags.
5 years they say..
Rob Riggle Challenge GIF by ABC Network

F me, I was driving home last night on the Tulla, and there's a huge billboard across the freeway outbound.....

"Not everyone moves to the Gold Coast to retire" and this blokes head in his red Polo shirt. I think it was for Hostplus.
Very annoyed now I have to look at this many times a week.

• Sad
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
F me, I was driving home last night on the Tulla, and there's a huge billboard across the freeway outbound.....

"Not everyone moves to the Gold Coast to retire" and this blokes head in his red Polo shirt. I think it was for Hostplus.

Plus HostPlus is a RFC sponsor too. Bit disrespectful to a business partner to rub our faces in it.

IMG_1396.jpeg

• Dislike