Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Yeah he won 3 flags , but doesn't make him a protected species lol ask hawks with Clarkson. He did the about face to the club very sneaky the way he went about it and his conduct over the last years alot to be desired. He knows his got to surround himself around good people we seen what happened when his top backroom staff left he struggles.

Reactions: 1 user
Only if Dimma got McCrae Leppa & Kingy
The crew will be back together trying to coach a football team that has no interested in putting in the hard yards required to become a quality side.
I said it the day he got the job, he is up there because of the weather and the cash.
Jim Carrey Money GIF

Hardwick might wanna watch himself.
yes he is revered but that could turn Very quickly

Be mindful the media would love to turn Richmond supporters against Dimma so they can get more than 7 clicks on each Gold Coast article.

Dimma's a legend and everyone benefits from having good relationships between clubs.

Reactions: 9 users
Be mindful the media would love to turn Richmond supporters against Dimma so they can get more than 7 clicks on each Gold Coast article.

Dimma's a legend and everyone benefits from having good relationships between clubs.
Agreed.
Also he has a job to do as GC coach.
Do we expect him to try to beat us when we play? Of course.
Same with list decisions and off field staff.

• Sad
Hardwick might wanna watch himself.
yes he is revered but that could turn Very quickly
Did it occur with our previous 2 Premiership coaches (who later coached elsewhere)?

Hafey, Jewell and Hardwick - forever Tiger legends

Reactions: 6 users
Did it occur with our previous 2 Premiership coaches (who later coached elsewhere)?

Hafey, Jewell and Hardwick - forever Tiger legends
True, but Hafey and Jewell didn't leave under the spurious excuse of "Burnout" then turn up at another club some 4 totally refreshing months later.

There is a certain aroma around Hardwick's departure that's just too hard to deny.

Hardwick is a legend, no doubt, I was there on GF day for 2 of his 3 premierships. But I just wish he left the club in a better way.......

Reactions: 4 users
True, but Hafey and Jewell didn't leave under the spurious excuse of "Burnout" then turn up at another club some 4 totally refreshing months later.

There is a certain aroma around Hardwick's departure that's just too hard to deny.

Hardwick is a legend, no doubt, I was there on GF day for 2 of his 3 premierships. But I just wish he left the club in a better way.......
Sorry, when did Dimma say he was burnt out?

Only if Dimma got McCrae Leppa & Kingy
The crew will be back together trying to coach a football team that has no interested in putting in the hard yards required to become a quality side.
I said it the day he got the job, he is up there because of the weather and the cash.
Jim Carrey Money GIF
Lots of it!

Attachments

• 2384E9F6-F479-4F44-AF83-E8C60E7F4FCE.jpeg
    2384E9F6-F479-4F44-AF83-E8C60E7F4FCE.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
His sausages were definitely well cooked
Something I've been wondering for a while now with Dimma...
Does he butterfly his sausages, or leave them whole in bread? Then there is the onion conundrum...!

• Haha
Mate just sent this photo through to me from the gold coast

Tell me, he's not leaving now.

dusty a sub.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users