Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Source very close to Dion says he didnt like the GC and has no plans to leave Richmond. Also said Dusty not going anywhere but Soldo is probably gone.

Reactions: 11 users
Source very close to Dion says he didnt like the GC and has no plans to leave Richmond. Also said Dusty not going anywhere but Soldo is probably gone.
Dumbest decision if true.
Soldo has been injured for 2yrs.
He had Gawn bent over for a half till he run out of gas.
I would get rid of Short, Rioli, Nakas, Sampson before looking at off loading Soldo.

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Dumbest decision if true.
Soldo has been injured for 2yrs.
He had Gawn bent over for a half till he run out of gas.
I would get rid of Short, Rioli, Nakas, Sampson before looking at off loading Soldo.

Soldo was doing a lot of really good work late in the season. His set shot goal kicking from inside 40 is very very good too. Something we sorely need. Nanks may drop away quickly.

Reactions: 6 users

If true, it would be interesting to know if Soldo is gone because he wants to leave, or is being pushed out.

I'm hoping neither is correct!

Reactions: 1 user
Soldo was doing a lot of really good work late in the season. His set shot goal kicking from inside 40 is very very good too. Something we sorely need. Nanks may drop away quickly.

Soldo looked very dynamic late in the season. The first half v Gawn was elite.

It's tough as he may give us more than Nank but at 28 and 29, will either be our next premiership.ruckman? Nank is probably more important to the team culture and I reckon Soldo can get us a better trade deal.

FWIW I don't think we need both Nank and Soldo. They are too similar in age. We should go with one of them, Samson and then maybe a rookie ruck (with Colina and the other basketball guy long shots)

Reactions: 1 users
I will say the Soldo mail was before he was back in the team, so things may have changed as it was a Richmond decision not Soldo's. The Dion and Dusty mail was recent.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Soldo played decent against North that's it and a half against dees we need 4 qtrs, not a half .We got smashed against Saints and Dogs. We need Ryan in that team full time next year.

Reactions: 2 users
Let's hope this Dimma to the Huns is all a conspiracy and they become our feeder club.

I will say the Soldo mail was before he was back in the team, so things may have changed as it was a Richmond decision not Soldo's. The Dion and Dusty mail was recent.
So you're saying Soldo may or may not be going?

• Haha
Soldo played decent against North that's it and a half against dees we need 4 qtrs, not a half .We got smashed against Saints and Dogs. We need Ryan in that team full time next year.
Sampson isn't the answer.
I've seen a 1000's Sampson come and go
Hasn't got any mongrel. Same with twinkle toes Miller. Matty Francis types

Reactions: 2 users
Sampson isn't the answer.
I've seen a 1000's Sampson come and go
Hasn't got any mongrel. Same with twinkle toes Miller. Matty Francis types
His got more upside then Soldo only what played 10 games harsh to completely right him off.

Dimma has already pinched our analysis manager Now wants Grigg maybe even Dusty. Who knows who else he’s after
As it’s purely business no loyalty and prepared to pick the eyes out of our club
I’m grateful for the 3 :cupgoldbut when it comes to footy Dimma is not a “Richmond Man” hes with the Suns and will be treated as I treat every opposition team :bash

Dimma has already pinched our analysis manager Now wants Grigg maybe even Dusty. Who knows who else he’s after
As it’s purely business no loyalty and prepared to pick the eyes out of our club
I’m grateful for the 3 :cupgoldbut when it comes to footy Dimma is not a “Richmond Man” hes with the Suns and will be treated as I treat every opposition team :bash
I hate him already.

Would actually be a smart decision for Grigg to join Dimma. He would have served under Salt and Dimma, two of the best coaches of the past decade. 3 or 4 years with Dimma and he would be primed to get a head job (of the coaching variety ;))

• Haha