Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

💯 spot on his not untouchable because he won flags see Clarkson.
Who needs Richmond supporters like Richo, Ralph and her.
Seriously they should just say they are Collingwood supporters.
It's hard enough putting up with Pinoccio, Meatloaf, Lyon, Cornes etc but we have our own throwing *smile*.
Stkilda don't cop this shitt and they are fken shiit

Reactions: 1 users
Interesting how much Hardwick has changed during the last decade or so. He started at Richmond being very understated in everything he said. He was humble, patient and loyal. He did, after all, lose his first nine games before saluting for the first time.

80% of the next Premiership team is already here. Sounds like hubris.

Hate to say it but I did not expect this from Hardwick. Does he really need the extra pressure? It is not as if he just signed up to coach the 1996 Chicago Bulls.
I don’t think so. He has usually been pretty up front with the public and as I understand it with his players as well.
His plan will certainly include his 3 young Academy recruits to come in this year, but will also include a few more experienced types to fill in the gaps while helping to coach his youngsters.
I fully expect Dion to be at GC next year and it wouldn’t surprise if NV packs his surf board and heads up there as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t think so. He has usually been pretty up front with the public and as I understand it with his players as well.
His plan will certainly include his 3 young Academy recruits to come in this year, but will also include a few more experienced types to fill in the gaps while helping to coach his youngsters.
I fully expect Dion to be at GC next year and it wouldn’t surprise if NV packs his surf board and heads up there as well.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Heads up
See him every morning at Nectar Coffee at Nth Burleigh
Are you a stalker if he sits down at chats ??
Starting to sound more like a budding romance to me.
Maybe he’s found one more way to cook a sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users