Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Why I dont watch C7 more Crap Dusty aint going anywhere

Reactions: 1 user
Why I dont watch C7 more Crap Dusty aint going anywhere
If it was on 7 then definitely not. They all seem to conveniently forget that he’s still got one year on a very big contract to run. So they either agree to pay most of the final year of his salary (and somehow they’ve got a tight cap) or they get bent over in trade. If they won’t/can’t come to the table then Dusty stays.

Reactions: 1 user
Sam Maclure is still convinced Martin is going to GWS
Billy Gardell Im Done GIF by CBS

Aah, must be August, Dusty going to another club rumours flying around.

I'll believe it when I see Dusty say it in an announcement, until then, I'll ignore the groundless speculation.

DS

Reactions: 4 users
After hearing Dusty narrate the final lap video, he will finish at the Tiges with 300 games and go the same way out like his mates.

Reactions: 11 users
I'd hate to see no 4 in another uniform, but that'd be one way to get some draft collateral this year.

Reactions: 1 users
Whether we like it or not, I reckon he's a fair chance to go with Dimma. That way he can keep playing the same way. May not happen with our new coach. He thrives on the licence to do his own thing.

Whether we like it or not, I reckon he's a fair chance to go with Dimma. That way he can keep playing the same way. May not happen with our new coach. He thrives on the licence to do his own thing.
Zero chance
That not as friendly as you think
He has better friendship with McQualter
Don’t let the facts get in the way now

Pretty sure Dimma said that he’s always let Dusty do what he wants on the field.

A CEO wouldn't restructure a business, buy a bunch of assets then start looking for another job.

They'd see the integration through at least. It's called integrity. They'd soon develop a bad name for themselves I'd they acted in that manner.

How do you feel about a Pollie standing for an election for a new 3/4 year term, then 3 months in they go "nah. I can't be assed anymore. I want to go"?
Rubbish comparison General, really poor. Has nothing to do with Dimma's situation. Maybe this is closer:

CEO is appointed when the formerly profitable company is a complete basket case. The share price is at an historic low and shareholders haven't receive a dividend in 30 odd years. Shareholders are fed up and demand results. CEO has a few shiny new products to work with, but they are years off reaching their full potential.

CEO gets to work to turn this faltering behemoth around. The share price is on the rise, but in the 7th year of his tenure the share price plummets and shareholders are on the warpath, demanding that he is axed. The Board of Directors show faith in the CEO, and the CEO realises he needs to make some personal changes to get the best out of himself and the company.

In his 8th year, he introduces a few new products and suddenly everything starts to gel. There's a great culture, and all parts of the company are working seamlessly together. The share prices rockets to a new high, the company is lauded in the business community, and shareholders receive a very healthy dividend. The place is jumping, there's even calls from the shareholders to erect a statue of the CEO outside HQ.

There's a sustained period of success of record sales and profitability and this great company is back to it's rightful position of best in class.

A number of the bestselling products are reaching the end of their lifecycle, and new products which are being introduced are going to take some time to develop.
In the CEO's 14th year, he announces his resignation which the company accepts months before the reporting season to give the company an opportunity to find a new CEO from within, or externally. Rumors are circulating that a rival company is courting him.

Shareholders are very grateful for the wealth they have received (except for a Mark Lee fan and some dude who always wears a motorcycle helmet), something they thought they would never experience in their lifetime.

Reactions: 2 users
Rubbish comparison General, really poor. Has nothing to do with Dimma's situation. Maybe this is closer:

CEO is appointed when the formerly profitable company is a complete basket case. The share price is at an historic low and shareholders haven't receive a dividend in 30 odd years. Shareholders are fed up and demand results. CEO has a few shiny new products to work with, but they are years off reaching their full potential.

CEO gets to work to turn this faltering behemoth around. The share price is on the rise, but in the 7th year of his tenure the share price plummets and shareholders are on the warpath, demanding that he is axed. The Board of Directors show faith in the CEO, and the CEO realises he needs to make some personal changes to get the best out of himself and the company.

In his 8th year, he introduces a few new products and suddenly everything starts to gel. There's a great culture, and all parts of the company are working seamlessly together. The share prices rockets to a new high, the company is lauded in the business community, and shareholders receive a very healthy dividend. The place is jumping, there's even calls from the shareholders to erect a statue of the CEO outside HQ.

There's a sustained period of success of record sales and profitability and this great company is back to it's rightful position of best in class.

A number of the bestselling products are reaching the end of their lifecycle, and new products which are being introduced are going to take some time to develop.
In the CEO's 14th year, he announces his resignation which the company accepts months before the reporting season to give the company an opportunity to find a new CEO from within, or externally. Rumors are circulating that a rival company is courting him.

Shareholders are very grateful for the wealth they have received (except for a Mark Lee fan and some dude who always wears a motorcycle helmet), something they thought they would never experience in their lifetime.
/yawn. Thanks Hans Christian Anderson.

I vehemently disagree with how Dimma approached *this year*.

Just like my work don't give a crap what I did 4 years ago - today. They might recognise I WAS a good performer, but they'd still expect the same effort and integrity today.

I don't really care whether folks agree or disagree. I don't need permission, nor are you obligated to agree with me. But I feel what he's done is a self-preservation dog act. Do I blame him? No. Do I have to like it? No again.

You can get on your knees at the altar of Dimma if you like. I could spin a story like yours, but we'll just go round in circles. Just respect my opinion and move along, like I'll respect yours.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Given the reaction of Touk Miller to Lynch’s departure from the Suns, I wonder how he feels about Hardwick’s behaviour in arriving at the club?

Watching today's game Dimma would be thinking now who can I poach????MMM..................think not.