Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

India have conceded 17 extras already and the aussies had only 12 for the whole Indian innings.

It may be very costly for them

Reactions: 1 user
India have conceded 17 extras already and the aussies had only 12 for the whole Indian innings.

It may be very costly for them
If we even get close. Not confident at all after the madcap start.

Wasn’t bizarre at all. He was bowling like *smile*.
He isn’t bowling like *smile* anymore
He turned it around in the semi final but he was really poor before then.

For someone, who as Spook said, would be alongside Warne and McGrath in our greatest ODI side.

The lack of respect and patience was bizarre.

Reactions: 1 users
Good partnership this.

Batting starting to get easier.

Siraj the bowler to target.

Hit favourite for first time in the match.

It's seems the modern way but freaks me seeing batters play back to good length spin, as Head is doing. Prefer he come forward. There are no close catchers threatening.

Can't get to sleep.......Great partnership especially Travis Head. The deafening silence around the large stadium is funny as. Show some respect India.

Amazing innings. What a player Travis Head is. Never been doubted on here @spook :)

Also kudos to the McDonald/Cummins era. Leysy was as wrong as Spook was and has questioned them at times, but proof is in the trophies.

Test and ODI champions and hold the Ashes.

A1 planning for this assault today, Knew the conditions and opponents inside out.

Planned then executed perfectly. From the toss to now.

And how sweet to defeat such a powerful but still insecure country on their own dunghill after being undefeated.

The excuses being rolled out by the local commentary is even sweeter.

Well done lads! Enjoy the celebrations!

Reactions: 3 users