Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Surely Cummins remembers what Wood did in the first innings, stop bowling short !!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
The way England play you would have to think a result will occur in the next two matches barring bad weather.

This clearly works in England’s favour.

Can the run is down.

I think they can. Unlikely, but for mine we have been brittle throughout this series so far. They put us under pressure and we don’t like it.

Reactions: 1 users
The way England play you would have to think a result will occur in the next two matches barring bad weather.

Can the run is down.

I think they can. Unlikely, but for mine we have been brittle throughout this series so far. They put us under pressure and we don’t like it.

I think both sides have been a bit brittle at times, but overall Aussies are probably the better team.

I think the England setup was much better for this test (albeit we don't know what to do with 3 without Pope).

Robinson and Bairstow out for Foakes and Anderson. Game on at Old Trafford.

Reactions: 2 users

Can the run is down.

Yeah weather permitting there will definitely be a result in the last 2 tests, winning a toss would be nice.

How flaming good is test cricket !!

*smile* me…..all these balls popped up into the air off the shoulder of the bat, or off a leading edge. All landing safe.

Every single time during the Australian innings, caught.
Agree and I also think the short leg was a waste of time. Useful when a spinner is on in threatening conditions and field up, but in this situation needed to be a few metres further out in order to actually pick up the ball flight and grab a catch. with the fast bowlers pounding it in.

Moved him back eventually but chances went begging beforehand. Luck favored England but we gave it to them with awful errors in their first innings and our second.

Reactions: 1 user
True, but just hope we don't choke. Not sure about Boland.....hmm
I really like Scottie but I think he's a bit like the Dow brothers in footy - too good for just state level, but not quite good enough for Test level. Steady and reliable but not quite quick enough and lacks a real weapon at the highest level.

• Sad
I think both sides have been a bit brittle at times, but overall Aussies are probably the better team.

I think the England setup was much better for this test (albeit we don't know what to do with 3 without Pope).

Robinson and Bairstow out for Foakes and Anderson. Game on at Old Trafford.
Who's gonna keep if Bairstow's out?