Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

good point. I do feel those in power forcing mandatory (making the decision & implementing) vax shld be fwiw.
Cops interacting with people. Hospital just advised by a relo have had a email sent to all staff advising deaadline to get vaxed

Mark Latham isnt but he mentioned they do rapid testing. Results in 10 mins
He raised the point that could be applied to construction on big site for unvaxed or all workers for instance. Check b4 they go on site.
As long as the user pays for the rapid test daily. Then we will see how much they really don’t want to get vaccinated for free.

Consider no pay or benefits if you get Covid unvaccinated and thereby have to take time off. And potentially if you infect someone else you are liable for their pay too.

I’ve been crapping on about externalities. Let’s make them obvious.

Reactions: 1 users
you know - all the banging on about Freedom...

the internet, mobile phones, bills, licenses, ctv cams, car rego, etc etc etc etc ...
Yep.

"they are gonna track us through 5G nanochips in the vaccine"

no you morons, they already find it quite easy to track you through your mobile phone that you "do your own research" on and can't bear to be separated from for more than 2 minutes without wetting your pants

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Wish the govt had the balls made it mandatory for all and just state it, not pick off 1 sector at a time.

Lead by example and mandate it for themselves(politicians) too, public servants & cops, emergency services. Hypocrites imo if they dont vax themselves while demanding others to do it. Gutless snakes. Talking in general about all politicians in every state who want to mandate it to other people

Has Dan & his crew got vaxed? Anyone know?

Yes they have and they've repeatedly said that they have. Pretty sure both Andrews and Sutton had AZ.

In regards to the protests and vaccination rates, kill two birds with one stone. The solution to increasing the vaccination rates and lowering the number of protestors is staring everyone right in the face.
Instead of arming the cops with guns that fire rubber bullets, paint balls, pepper balls etc, why not give them dart guns loaded with the vaccine. Think about it, they get more vaccinated and once word gets out that the protestors are getting vaccinated, the protestors will be wary about being out for fear of being involuntarily vaccinated

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
In regards to the protests and vaccination rates, kill two birds with one stone. The solution to increasing the vaccination rates and lowering the number of protestors is staring everyone right in the face.
Instead of arming the cops with guns that fire rubber bullets, paint balls, pepper balls etc, why not give them dart guns loaded with the vaccine. Think about it, they get more vaccinated and once word gets out that the protestors are getting vaccinated, the protestors will be wary about being out for fear of being involuntarily vaccinated
I think if you just offered a cycle of steroids with every vaccine you'd have them big boys lining up. I won't put it in my body if I don't know what's in it doesn't apply to nose beers, random party drugs or testosterone enanthate.

on that tip, what about putting the vaccine in tattoo ink ? when they're getting their latest Freedom of Choice script across the chest ...

Reactions: 2 users
the NSW health minister has flagged the possibility of forcing mandatory vaccinations on members of Parliament.

thought the politicians would have been vaxxed by now
They should be if they are forcing mandates. And should mandate that public servants working in the CBD get vaccinated as they will need to be working in office and be accountable to us taxpayers.

“”Edit 2: back your view on lack of construction workers non complaince of masks. (Same post u put)Seen first hand issue. Not just those big sites in city. In suburbs. They think they are above rules. Go off site & into coffee / food shops and many still dont comply.”””

Seen it first hand.. not only the above but in petrol stations, shopping centres etc. ‘above the law’
Why just bag out on construction workers? See all aspects of the population not wearing masks, visiting families n friends, travelling outside the restrictions every single day.

Reactions: 1 user
No. I’ve lived in some of them. I was born overseas whilst my parents were on holiday so I’ve got dual nationality and working capacity in a host of countries.

Every first world country thinks their country is the best.
I just say Australia is the best country for Austealians , Sweden the best country for Swedes, Russia the best country for Russians, Japan the best country for Japanese, Brazil for Brazilians... Etc and leave it at that. We have small country syndrome ...... Cringe every time I hear someone declare we have the best xyz, we are the best nation in the world at this or that.

Reactions: 1 user
It's funny here things were pretty grim here in May, June ,July .. but ppl here worked together wore their masks took the vac now deaths are down lots .. things are opening up here and there is a lot of optimism..