Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Who does our govt health dept get their advice from?
Renown and respected medical scientists from reputable academic institutions.
These people are involved in life long research and teaching , with genuine motives from my experience.
Sintiger might have more specific information.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks Sin. I think it's pretty clear that vaccination doesn't stop infection, but if it stops transmission and symptoms that's good
A sample of 2 is not something I would totally rely on
Significantly reduce would be a better term

Last edited:
I don't think it is totally true yet but it is getting more true by the day, especially if the hospitalisation and ICU stats are taken into account

As an aside I have had direct knowledge of 2 double pfizer vaccinated people contracting COVID in the last 2 weeks. The bad news is that they contracted COVID despite being vaccinated but the good news is that neither of them have had any symptoms whatsoever and that there is also no evidence of them spreading the virus despite many close contacts being tested. One tested positive about 12 days ago and the other about 9 days ago.
Do they a d their contacts have to isolate for 14 days?
Will we still be contact tracing these sort of cases in 6 months?

It is just so refreshing to see plain language used calling out "lying and dumb morons". Love it.

I think you will find it was Andrews who could not remember making the HQ security decision. Not medical.
Andrews, Fluffy, Mikakos, Crispy fried baldy, Whatsername the Police n Emergency Minister, Pakularse n a couple of other pubic service dept heads. The special hand picked emergency cooties cabinet all had no idea what they were doing regarding anything to do with the virus n quarantine, it just sort of happened. Fluffy's also the one that shut down that food supply mob while busy ignoring a heap of information that they weren't responsible for the old biddy dying in hospital. Trust him about as much as I trust the *smile* tator.

Someone on here said why should I get vaxxed when i know two mates who got Covid and hardly had any symptoms :rolleyes:

Would do well to read your posted tweet.

Few more on here would definitely want to read it as well.

Last edited:
They really need to suspend the Darwin Awards this year. Way too many candidates.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user