Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

I am normally pretty cogent, agreed, but we all have off days.

This is the toupee guy you posted...

Post in thread 'Coronavirus' https://www.puntroadend.com/threads/coronavirus.55647/post-2664050

The Posh posted the Rogan video. You just gave Joe your full support, so I retract that non-cogent accusation.
Cogent. Good word that. Haven’t heard that in a while. Will use that when talking to my dullard friends. “You are speaking non cogent rubbish you buffoon.”

Thanks.

Cogent. Good word that. Haven’t heard that in a while. Will use that when talking to my dullard friends. “You are speaking non cogent rubbish you buffoon.”

Thanks.

If you are using posh sounding words in there, you need to include some of these too.

"You are speaking non cogent rubbish you ninnyhammer"

as opposed to "stop *smile* talking *smile* *smile* ya *smile* *smile* "
I leave that approach to the unsophisticated like you and Mr Burnside. I am far too educated for that style of dialogue.

I have to watch National Geographic now so tally ho old salt.

COVID delta has a reinfection rate of 8 without any intervention, that will reduce to about 4 with a 50% vaccination rate. That’s a rosy picture of where we are.
Let it rip now and we will have 5000 cases a day in a month conservatively, we would probably have 100,000 active cases at one time. The hospitalisation rate is around 4.8%, so that’s 5,000 people in hospital of which around 6-700 would be in ICU and about 200 of those would need to be ventilated. That is far in excess of the state’s ICU capacity
Yep, let’s let it rip. It’s only another virus ….
Year n a half of hysterical ranting about the absolute extreme maximum possibility of everyone dying n the world ending tomorrow if anybody dares to fart.

With all this world population dying of Cooties over the last 18 months. I wonder how much the global population growth has actually slowed?? Poor old Mother Earth could use a bit of a spell from humanity *smile* everything up, but I doubt she's gunna get much of it from the Cooties virus stopping us in our tracks.

I actually feel sorry for people who do this. They are the ones who will get Covid in the next few months and spread it to their families. They will cause the death of their loved ones and maybe suffer for along time because of it with guilt.
FMD. Been roaming around for 18 months trying to find this Cooties disease, haven't been crook or killed anyone yet. Enjoy your sessions with Dan and your guilt trip.

It’s not just that though RE. It’s not just about infecting themselves or their family. Loved ones. It’s also about infecting others in the community trying to do the right thing and/or haven’t had access to vaccinations yet.

This is what *smile* me with anyone who says “I don’t care if I get Covid” because quite frankly I don’t care if you do ahole. I care about who you might give it to and make ill or kill.

This isn’t an “I” or “me” virus. It’s a “we” virus. Unfortunately, there are just huge proportions of dumb and self focussed people who don’t get this or don’t care.
But if you keep doing the right thing n hiding away Drofder, none of them Cooties carriers will be able to find you in the first place. So you won't have a problem anyway.

I wonder if those over 60 that won't get AZ and prefer to wait for Pfizer have seen the daily deaths coming out of NSW. Its almost always age (usually 70+), unvaccinated etc etc.
Umm, probably because it's always been the case since cooties were invented that the tired n creaky old farts were most susceptible.

With all the early hysteria over people dying from Astral traveler vaccine, it's probably no surprise a lot of oldies don't want it.

No. I have people like you covered regardless.

View attachment 13279
Right at the start of the pandemic in Australia last year. In Tasmania I believe at that stage we may have had only 1 case discovered. And a bloke turned up at my gym and did a weights session in full biological warfare gas mask and kit. I *smile* you not. And he was deadly serious

I did some time in the RAAF so have worn that kit myself. Breathing when exerting in that kit is not the easiest. And it’s so *smile* hot in there. You could hear him gasping between push-ups and weights. Totally ridiculous.

The bemused looks from fellow gym goers and nod and wink to each other was priceless. I was thinking to myself at the time. If you are that worried that you wear biological warfare kit to the gym. I think it’s better you probably stay home and give the gym a miss.

Reactions: 1 user
Right at the start of the pandemic in Australia last year. In Tasmania I believe at that stage we may have had only 1 case discovered. And a bloke turned up at my gym and did a weights session in full biological warfare gas mask and kit. I *smile* you not. And he was deadly serious

I did some time in the RAAF so have worn that kit myself. Breathing when exerting in that kit is not the easiest. And it’s so *smile* hot in there. You could hear him gasping between push-ups and weights. Totally ridiculous.

The bemused looks from fellow gym goers and nod and wink to each other was priceless. I was thinking to myself at the time. If you are that worried that you wear biological warfare kit to the gym. I think it’s better you probably stay home and give the gym a miss.
That was Leysy Days.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Crowds on Elwood Beach today disgraceful we can hardly throw stones at Bondi, scrap that, stone the lot of them.

Hmm.........................

Reactions: 1 user