Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Anyone else feeling a very different vibe in the community since the bushfires?

It was all about togetherness, looking out for your fellow man ,

Seems so long ago now , yet it wasn’t long at all.

Or maybe I’m reading too much into the supermarket antics
Yes, it's got that feel about it.
Picking up a mate who's flying in from NZ this arvo.
There's only been 11 cases over there so far.
I'm not sure how good a mate he would've been if there had been 23,000 active cases like there is in Italy.

Reactions: 1 user
Two finals cancelled.

Shield cricket final done, awarded to NSW. Fair enough, 2 games clear.

Now the Basketball League cancelled.
Perth leading 2-1, Sydney pulled the pin. Boss saying that Perth no certainty to be awarded the championship. Weird.

Weird presser from Sydney just now. Wonder if anyone was confirmed. International players want to go home?

450 cases in Aust. Worse run rate than Italy.

Steepling trajectory though.

UUSqeje.jpg

https://www.covid19data.com.au/

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Starting to be quite concerning LTRTR.

That was our biggest fear.

We were behind China, Europe so once people returned, assimilated into society the spike in our cases would climb.

Decision time by our state & Govt.

Yeah, it was always going to "take off" at some point, as it has elsewhere. It's what I meant earlier about now being the time to play it smart - if you can, avoid areas where people are gathered until government measures bring the infection rate under control. The actual number of infections will be many times higher than the chart shows as they're only testing those with more advanced symptoms. The lid's off.

Yeah, it was always going to "take off" at some point, as it has elsewhere. It's what I meant earlier about now being the time to play it smart - if you can, avoid areas where people are gathered until government measures bring the infection rate under control. The actual number of infections will be many times higher than the chart shows as they're only testing those with more advanced symptoms. The lid's off.

True LTRTR.

Not enough test kits and only the ones who are severe!

Did I hear right.
Woolworths staff member assaulted another one stabbed to death. ?

Really people.

Germany seems to have a pretty good handle on things, 7272 cases with only 17 deaths.

They're very clever people, and are doing something right.
Spain9,942342 530 9,070 272 212.6
S. Korea8,320+84 81 +6 1,401 6,838 59 162.3
Germany7,27217 67 7,188 2 86.8
France6,633148 12 6,473 400 101.6
USA4,727+64 93

[
="LeeToRainesToRoach, post: 2434695, member: 2696"]
I think one stabbed but not serious, another bashed.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks LTRTR.
Stabbed but not killed. Person arrested.
Police arrested the person but they are saying not related to this crap going on!

Yeah right!

Until being told not to touch our eyes, faces etc, I was not aware how often I actually did.

One thing which I found helped in the lab. Try to mentally image your hands as covered in wet paint when you're in public. You'll then instinctively touch your face with your shoulder or elbow instead.

Reactions: 4 users
One thing which I found helped in the lab. Try to mentally image your hands as covered in wet paint when you're in public. You'll then instinctively touch your face with your shoulder or elbow instead.

what colour Burger?

• Haha
There’s a bit of the 'every man for himself' going on out there..... I get that people are trying to protect their own, but when you see groups descending on supermarkets like a swarm of locusts, you do wonder where this is going to end.

I'm not sure I could cope with some of the sh.it the staff are copping. There's some pretty ordinary human beings out there unfortunately!

How's about a bit of decency and respect by asking how they're going and thanks for being here.
Let's face it, when they pull the pin..... life will not get any easier for the rest of us!

Saw a guy this arvo , mid 30s tearing strips off a young Safeway employee, had her in tears ,

What am I supposed to feed my fxxxxxx kids ? top of his voice , whole store watching ,

This is getting ugly

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Germany seems to have a pretty good handle on things, 7272 cases with only 17 deaths.

They're very clever people, and are doing something right.
Spain9,9423425309,070272212.6
S. Korea8,320+8481+61,4016,83859162.3
Germany7,27217677,188286.8
France6,633148126,473400101.6
USA4,727+6493
Germany seems to have struck the right balance between capitalism and social responsibility. Very logical people, so they back the science, which puts them ahead of a few countries we could name.

But they were once literal Nazis, so there's hope for us and maybe even the US if we stop entrusting dumb people with the big calls.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
There’s a bit of the 'every man for himself' going on out there..... I get that people are trying to protect their own, but when you see groups descending on supermarkets like a swarm of locusts, you do wonder where this is going to end.

I'm not sure I could cope with some of the sh.it the staff are copping. There's some pretty ordinary human beings out there unfortunately!

How's about a bit of decency and respect by asking how they're going and thanks for being here.
Let's face it, when they pull the pin..... life will not get any easier for the rest of us!
This is what happens when right wing governments and fascist media use fear for political advantage. Every Liberal leader since Howard has told us to be afraid, and now they expect people to listen to them when they call for calm? People believe there are wolves at the door because that's what Murdoch and his minion governments have been telling them for two decades.

Reactions: 3 users