Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Watching my first Andrews presser. Who is this cow just doing whatever she can to cast everything as a negative and trying to trip Andrews up.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
That would likely be The Australian's own Rachel Baxendale. She's got one of those horrible boganlike Kath and Kim voices and she goes out of her way to attempt to trip up the Premier with pathetic gotcha questions.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
That would likely be The Australian's own Rachel Baxendale. She's got one of those horrible boganlike Kath and Kim voices and she goes out of her way to attempt to trip up the Premier with pathetic gotcha questions.
She needs to work on her gotcha questions
"She couldn't gotcha her mother on the most gotcha day of her life if she had an electrified gotcha machine"

apologies to Homer Simpson

That journo from the Murdochian would just be trying to get sensational stories and running their agenda against Dan Andrews. Quite predictable from that lot and best ignored.

Back above 10 today, not great but it is still a low number:

COVID19 7 day ave 04102020.jpg

The numbers being quite low now means they will jump around. Also noticeable that the drop in the 14 day average is slowing.

DateNew Infections7 Day Trailing ave5 Day Centred ave14 Day Trailing ave
29 September 20201010.869.0016.57
30 September 20201411.299.6015.79
1 October 2020710.4310.2013.07
2 October 202089.8612.21
3 October 2020129.2912.14

Need to get this down before summer.

DS

• Sad
Ahaha! I don't even comment on the paranoia of you lot about the "Murdocracy". It's comedic.

Dan's *smile*, one way or another.
It's hilarious. Murdoch new sources bad but American gossip sites good - as long as they are anything anti-Trump.

Reactions: 1 users
8 new cases today; 3 deaths.

But probably the more important number in view of us trying to get back to a version of normality is the hundreds of *smile* on St.Kilda beach not wearing masks or social distancing. Selfish *smile* arseholes :mad:

If they want to give the authorities an excuse to keep us locked down there it is.
Maybe they were all those people who reckon the rules aren't being published in enough languages for them to understand;););)

• Wow
As I recall you brought up the Melania stuff from the gossip site, no-one else did.
Actually it was one one of your "New Idea" loving compadres that brought it up and your response was " No will check it out... But one thing she's clear on - as little physical contact with Donnie as possible, and who could blame her. ."

It's almost as if you're in contact with the First Lady and have intimate insight into her feelings:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's hilarious. Murdoch new sources bad but American gossip sites good - as long as they are anything anti-Trump.
This is how it goes:

Annoying journo goes hard on Andrews it’s “bloody Murdoch hacks just looking for a headline”.

Annoying journo goes hard on Morrison: “good to see old fashioned journalism, making Scummo squirm.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Actually it was one one of your "New Idea" loving compadres that brought it up and your response was " No will check it out... But one thing she's clear on - as little physical contact with Donnie as possible, and who could blame her. ."

My mistake regarding who brought it up, I stand corrected.

The other thing you left out was I said Melania's thoughts on Covid19 are uninteresting and largely irrelevant. I looked at what she said - reported in multiple places - and I was right. Irrelevant to the discussion so no more needed to be said.

This is how it goes:

Annoying journo goes hard on Andrews it’s “bloody Murdoch hacks just looking for a headline”.

Annoying journo goes hard on Morrison: “good to see old fashioned journalism, making Scummo squirm.”

you forget we gave kudos to Samantha Maiden's article looking at the decision making process of the hotel quarantine. A good well-researched story is just that.

Yeah, not quite how it happened.

A few Journos were giving Dan a tough time, but whoever they worked for, they did it with a fair bit of respect and professionalism. Just that one female reporter stood out because she was trying so hard to land a gotcha but failed so miserably. It was embarrassing.

I called her out without having a clue who she worked for.

Reactions: 3 users
Getting bad in India, lower death rate than the USA but I have no idea how they can control it over there. So many people and the government can't offer support like we can here. Very difficult situation. Hope they manage to get a handle on this.

DS