Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager

In one of the best and deepest drafts of all time with picks along the line of 1, 6, 9, 13,16, 20, 21, 22, 29.

Geez this year can i put my hand up for the job? šŸ˜²

With how good this draft is supposed to be with similar draft picks then the expectation should be high.

Even old betamax would get a few right.

In one of the best and deepest drafts of all time with picks along the line of 1, 6, 9, 13,16, 20, 21, 22, 29.

Geez this year can i put my hand up for the job? šŸ˜²

With how good this draft is supposed to be with similar draft picks then the expectation should be high.

Even old betamax would get a few right.
No. Now sit back down.

Toce can't be partying. He has very important business to attend to over the next 8 weeks.

It is make or break time for him and the club

Ahhh well. If Touche is crook, just get old mate Francis Jackson to call the names out on draft night. He was fairly good at it a few years ago, n I'm pretty sure he's still been dabbling around on a part time basis. Happy to give him one last big farewell party with a fat handful of fancy picks.

Reactions: 2 users
Reported a while back by a poster on here (possibly by Don't Argue?) that TOCE was quite unwell.

Did anyone spot him at the BnF or seen him at one of the Coates league games or have any knowledge on the subject?
Is this fact? How unwell? Like, seriously unwell? As much as I hope heā€™s ok health wise, it would just top off the year from hell for the club, if true, that the bloke being handed one of the biggest draft hands ever seen, and one that could/should set us up for the next decade, is not in 100% good health. FMD

Reactions: 3 users
Meehan says he has a slight cou
Is this fact? How unwell? Like, seriously unwell? As much as I hope heā€™s ok health wise, it would just top off the year from hell for the club, if true, that the bloke being handed one of the biggest draft hands ever seen, and one that could/should set us up for the next decade, is not in 100% good health. FMD
I was thinking the same thing. I'd suggest things couldn't get any worse. But they sure as hell could. Everyone light a candle at church Sunday šŸ™šŸ½

Blair said on Tuesday that they have a good idea who they like but will still use the testing today and tommorow to lock in the kids.
Lalor isn't testing but he does like

Reactions: 1 users
Hope Toce is ok health wise. I did hear on the radio that there has been large contingent of Tigers at Coates Leagues games, so no doubt the team as a collective are doing their due diligence

Looking fwd to sitting down with Chris and other recruiting staff before next year's draft thanks to a JDM auction win

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Looking fwd to sitting down with Chris and other recruiting staff before next year's draft thanks to a JDM auction win
I "won" one back in 2016, a day in the box with Dimma, attendance @ closed training session, intro & oppo analysis in JR Room etc

My best ever footy experience

Hope you enjoy it

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Hope Toce is ok health wise. I did hear on the radio that there has been large contingent of Tigers at Coates Leagues games, so no doubt the team as a collective are doing their due diligence

Not sure on Toce's overall health but he was at the Coates Qualifying and Prelim games with Blair Hartley

• Love
Reactions: 12 users