Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager

Don't care what he looks like. Just care that his eyes and brain work.

Hope he has a brilliant night Wednesday. Fingers crossed we'll take some skilled younger talent.

Reactions: 1 users
A Lens to the future, look for talent, no stop gaps.
Amen to that.
Good to hear. Tomorrow night is the first step to rebuilding the list. Pick the best available that will give us at least 100 - 150 games of service. Dont care if they are tall or small.

Season is shot so lets look to 2025.

Reactions: 1 users
I get the feeling we will go with 2 and possibly 3 if there is someone left over we like. Possibly a your ruck for 3rd pick.

Tall Back
Midfielder - VFL team - Davidson / Garner
Young Ruck depending on who is left
I have a feeling that at least 1 player will be from our VFL team.

Chris Toce has only had a 2 year stint at St Kilda as National recruiting manager then this year at Tigers....I did some digging..

Out of the Draft selections for 2022 and 2023 only one player has played AFL??? You could argue that Caminiti is a 2nd player.

Screenshot (312).png

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Chris Toce has only had a 2 year stint at St Kilda as National recruiting manager then this year at Tigers....I did some digging..

Out of the Draft selections for 2022 and 2023 only one player has played AFL???

View attachment 22897
Yeah, maybe.

But you need to look at Ross Lyon's history of playing kids at each of the clubs he went to.
We used to joke that if you were an u18 and heard Ross Lyon was your coach, you pretty much knew you'd need a trade to get an AFL game inside 3yrs.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, maybe.

But you need to look at Ross Lyon's history of playing kids at each of the clubs he went to.
We used to joke that if you were an u18 and heard Ross Lyon was your coach, you pretty much knew you'd need a trade to get an AFL game inside 3yrs.
Okay, well that may explain it. hopefully some of those kids have successful careers.

I don't think the games the 2023 draftees have played are included. Wilson, Hastie, Collard and Garcia have all played this year.

Reactions: 3 users