Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

Knights near his best is good enough to be in the team no doubt. The issue is whether we can take the risk with a player who has a history of not making it through games in a final.

Probably not

Official RFC Tweet...

Richmond midfielder Chris Knights left the training track earlier with a knee injury. The Club will provide an update later today.

Jeeze poor Knighter. No one deserves that much bad luck.
The only luck he has had is bad luck. :(

Just heard it!

Gee poor guy.

This just confirms that to risk Conca and having the same thing occur with the sub rule still in okay is something the selectors will really have to consider which I'm sure they will.

That is just horrible for the poor bloke. Was unlikely to be playing the next few weeks regardless but still to have that happen n the eve of his retirement is just so unfortunate for the poor bloke. I feel for him, I really do.

The footy gods have given a nice old kick in the arse as he's walking out the door. On the positive side, I've heard he's a bit of a tycoon in waiting so he's got plenty to sink his teeth into post footy.

TJsFurrow said:
The footy gods have given a nice old kick in the arse as he's walking out the door. On the positive side, I've heard he's a bit of a tycoon in waiting so he's got plenty to sink his teeth into post footy.

Yeah his business Zib Media seemed to go well here in Adelaide initially as UrPages (they get my money every month) and has taken off in Melbourne too I am led to believe since he has been there. They seem to be good operators.

Shocking news, but at least he got carried off the ground by his team mates in his last session with the club