Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
jokershoppe said:
In deledio edwards mcbean

Out loyde hampson grimes inj

Cant keep one pocession player in or were born loosers.
Newman is Hardwicks biggest weakness , keeps reg senior guys in side no matter whats their form.
On performance alone thomas deserves more games than newman.
and sh!t it kills me to see bulldogs who over decades have out built us several times go ahead of us.
Overall last three weeks sh!t as only won 1 game of three.
Players who need to lift against gcs are riewoldt, rance, vickery,newman,
And relize as a club we have won have many finals last 14 years tiger plAyers, yep donuts , 0, nil, and if it doesn, t change your careers in the end will count for sh!t; nothing.
Just ask away from tigers how our richos career is viewed, never makes any side in most judges opinions, because our club in his time was right royal pewk sh!t.

Do you have any idea how hard that is to read?

Dea for Grimes, try an keep the back half as settled as possible, lids and Edwards no brainers if fit, McBean is a must for me, really believe he can have as much impact as any other kpf other then Jack.

As poor as Hampson is maybe give Maric the week off, our mids should smash them anyway.

No doubt Lloyd, hunt will be in the gun.

I don't understand how Vickery gets a game. He is close to the worst footballer I've ever seen. Hardwick states he's good for our structure. He's delusional. Anyone who can stand erect is better than Vickery. How many chances for him and Newman.

andrewzog said:
I don't understand how Vickery gets a game. He is close to the worst footballer I've ever seen. Hardwick states he's good for our structure. He's delusional. Anyone who can stand erect is better than Vickery. How many chances for him and Newman.

That was quite funny but sadly true at the moment....

People keep dreaming about newman being dropped he's our own
M Clarke won't go anywhere till he retires

Yeah gathered as much he wasnt right on Friday nighy
rest him up for the finals :hihi :hihi

antman said:
And yet he was clearly our best tall forward against the Crows.

Was probably our only tall forward against the Crows.

Got this funny feeling that Maric and Hampsin will line up together again this weekend.

Hammer was ok & when you look at ruck stats as him & Maric were on a par with Crows rucks. No need to panic & only changes should be for Lids in & a in for Grimes ( if he does not come up) but who ?. Dea & Astbury have never set the world on fire so maybe another mid in & drop Griggy back there.

Out - Newman Lloyd Hampson Grimes(inj)

In - Deledio Edwards McBean Dea

Dea Rance Chaplin
Vlastuin Batchelor Houli
Ellis Lambert McIntosh
Edwards Vickery Grigg
Martin Riewoldt Deledio
Maric Cotchin Miles
McBean Hunt Conca sub Lennon

vikery is the worst big man in the comp who gets a regular spot...we are better with ivam down forward..and hampson as the ruck....just get it done dimma ,tyrone is hopeless

the newman thing has gone on to long..way to long..he aint up to it and hasn't been all year......drop both and bring in lids and knights for newman

god help us with grimes out...how long is he out for????...play dead in his spot

edwards for lloyd

arlobill said:
vikery is the worst big man in the comp who gets a regular spot...we are better with ivam down forward..and hampson as the ruck....just get it done dimma ,tyrone is hopeless

I actually think that there is a lot in this. Whilst not ideal, I'd back Maric to do better than Tyrone as a CHF every day of the week.
Hampson is better when he's the number one ruck. Let him do it.

You've probably got it right.
But given our lack of scoring and given we are playing a team that we should beat I'd like to see McBean come in to the side. He wouldn't be getting their best defender and hopefully can play that tall half forward flank role and maybe set up a few more goals for us. I'm not completely sold on McBean as a key forward as he is not that good in contested marking but the GC game is an opportunity for Dimma to assess how far he has come since earlier in the season. So my ins /outs would be:
In: Lids, McBean, Dea, obviously Edwards if he's fit
Out: Hampson, Grimes (inj), Lloyd, Hunt (if Edwards is fit)
I think Hampson can only play when we are up against the best tap ruckmen (i.e Jacobs / Sandilands / Goldstien). Otherwise Maric should hold his own in the ruck with support from TV.

MalenyTiger said:
But given our lack of scoring and given we are playing a team that we should beat I'd like to see McBean come in to the side. He wouldn't be getting their best defender and hopefully can play that tall half forward flank role and maybe set up a few more goals for us. I'm not completely sold on McBean as a key forward as he is not that good in contested marking but the GC game is an opportunity for Dimma to assess how far he has come since earlier in the season. So my ins /outs would be:
I think Hampson can only play when we are up against the best tap ruckmen (i.e Jacobs / Sandilands / Goldstien). Otherwise Maric should hold his own in the ruck with support from TV.

Good summation Sunshine Coast Tiger. Love Maleny!!

MalenyTiger said:

Agree, can't have a ruckman rest forward who can't mark

Status
Not open for further replies.