Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the talk of changes the team that was terrible last night is the same team that beat the Hawks, except Hampson for lids.
Maybe: out - Hampson, Lloyd.
In- McBean. Lids.

Dea for Grimes if needed. If ShEd is fit him in instead of McBean.

Did not like the look of Grime's knee, so likely he will be out. How far away is Edwards? Lids will come in for sure and on VFL form, maybe McBean. Hampson has to go. Dea could replace Grimes. So, hopefully, in Lids, Dea and Edwards if fit. Out Grimes, Hampson and Newman. Please though, no Star Jumper!!!

No brainer:

Out: Hampson, Lloyd, Grimes (inj.)
In: Edwards, McBean, Deledio

Hammer couldn't get into the game (who could?) but I believe we would have a lost by a lot more without him.
He helped us in the stoppage fight and hit outs was a rare stat that we won

MTiger said:
No brainer:

Out: Hampson, Lloyd, Grimes (inj.)
In: Edwards, McBean, Deledio
looks about right but means Newman or Conca will have to cover Grimes' spot down back.

DirtyDogTiger said:
If grumes doesn't come up, it will be Astbury that covers for him.

*smile* does not have the speed and agility as Grimes therefore is not a replacement. Dea is a more comparable example however having said that god help us.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Hammer couldn't get into the game (who could?) but I believe we would have a lost by a lot more without him.
He helped us in the stoppage fight and hit outs was a rare stat that we won

Absolutely smashed in hitouts to advantage. Raw hitouts didn't tell the story. Maric had 1 less hitout than Hampson. I think we would have done better with an extra small. Too top heavy.

tigerlove said:
Absolutely smashed in hitouts to advantage. Raw hitouts didn't tell the story. Maric had 1 less hitout than Hampson. I think we would have done better with an extra small. Too top heavy.

Way too top heavy. You can have the extra tall or two if it is offset by a few speedsters. We lack the latter so we can't.

Out-Newman-Lloyd-Hampson-Grimes(Inj)
In-Tich-Deledio-Mcbean-Castagna need some pace
But we know that won’t happen

Ridley said:
Out: Hampson, Newman, Lloyd, Grimes inj. (Batchelor, Hunt and Houli close)

In: McBean, Deledio, Edwards, Menadue

Reckon the chances are zero, but like it none-the-less.

In deledio edwards mcbean

Out loyde hampson grimes inj

Cant keep one pocession player in or were born loosers.
Newman is Hardwicks biggest weakness , keeps reg senior guys in side no matter whats their form.
On performance alone thomas deserves more games than newman.
and *smile* it kills me to see bulldogs who over decades have out built us several times go ahead of us.
Overall last three weeks *smile* as only won 1 game of three.
Players who need to lift against gcs are riewoldt, rance, vickery,newman,
And relize as a club we have won have many finals last 14 years tiger plAyers, yep donuts , 0, nil, and if it doesn, t change your careers in the end will count for *smile*; nothing.
Just ask away from tigers how our richos career is viewed, never makes any side in most judges opinions, because our club in his time was right royal pewk *smile*.

Status
Not open for further replies.