Changes v Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Saints

Wow two guys get added to the squad (Lloyd and Dea) and neither of them played VFL last week.

Those two wont be playing surely.

In Mullett, and either McDonough or Lennon.

Could this be the third game in a row that we've lost at the selection table. If so, does anyone know what the club record is for losing at the selection table yet winning at the game?

#justsayin

mjb said:
Could this be the third game in a row that we've lost at the selection table. If so, does anyone know what the club record is for losing at the selection table yet winning at the game?

#justsayin

I laughed

Can't play the defensive draught horses against the saints.

I expect and hope Lennon and Guts to both play.

maric and mcdonough will come in for tyrone and shane

i hope morris and newman get dropped for lennon and llloyd...surely thats an upgrade

mjb said:

#justsayin

;D

Maric and Hampson in the same side is a bit of a loss ATST for me, if a mostly enforced one, so on form we should win

tigersnake said:
dunno. He is now officially on the fringe. Never would have been dropped to an extended bench until this season

So maybe by 2017 we'll have the balls to drop him. Or let's hope it's this week.

As predicted by most Morris and Newman fresh from their great games last week are hanging in the extended team. We can only hope that come Friday Dimma sees sense and brings in fresh blood. Unlikely though.

Just checked the teams for Sunday's match and I think it is fitting that both Nick and Jack Riewoldt are fit for this match. I know Nick could hurt us but he needs to play in his sister's memory.

Nick has been named pending a Sat fitness test - still touch and go.

Pity Gordon has been named on the field, would have preferred maybe Lambert in the forward pocket, Gordon as sub and Lennon, McDonough, Lloyd on the bench.

puregreen said:
Nick has been named pending a Sat fitness test - still touch and go.

Pity Gordon has been named on the field, would have preferred maybe Lambert in the forward pocket, Gordon as sub and Lennon, McDonough, Lloyd on the bench.
i hope Lambert plays again this week.

He has a lot of potential I reckon. Just needs a fair run at it.

McDonut should surely get a go too. Surely.

Sounded like Lloyd in for Edwards from what Lade was saying or maybe Mcdonough
That is all :'( :'(

Well, if that's the case I hope newman is the sub rather than Lambert - need pace on the field, not on the bench.