Changes v Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Saints

doherz said:
Hey does anyone know if kids get in free this week? Did I hear that somewhere. RFCO?

Yes, kids can come for free this week. If you book through Ticketmaster - http://tige.rs/1JdxX3w - you can get your free kids ticket, just remember to go through Reserved/General Admission section and take the price off 'best available' and change price point to $0. Thanks.

OUT Vickery Edwards

IN Maric Lennon

Grimes Chaplin Batchelor
Vlastuin Rance Houli
Ellis Hunt McIntosh
Deledio Riewoldt Lennon
Gordon Martin Cotchin
Maric Grigg Miles
Morris Hampson Newman Lambert

maybe play Lambert across half back Vlastuin through the middle

OUT Vickery Edwards

IN Maric Griffiths (or mcbean)

Grimes Chaplin Houli
Ellis Rance Batchelor
Vlastuin Martin Grigg
Deledio Riewoldt Gordon
Hunt griffiths Hampson
Maric Cotchin Miles
McIntosh Morris Newman Lambert

RFC_Official said:
Yes, kids can come for free this week. If you book through Ticketmaster - http://tige.rs/1JdxX3w - you can get your free kids ticket, just remember to go through Reserved/General Admission section and take the price off 'best available' and change price point to $0. Thanks.

Awesome!! Thanks

DirtyDogTiger said:
OUT Vickery Edwards

IN Maric Griffiths (or mcbean)

Grimes Chaplin Houli
Ellis Rance Batchelor
Vlastuin Martin Grigg
Deledio Riewoldt Gordon
Hunt griffiths Hampson
Maric Cotchin Miles
McIntosh Morris Newman Lambert

Mc Bean did not get a good wrap in the VFL report.

graystar1 said:

Does he every though? Actually, I think I remember this one time, in band-camp...

graystar1 said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

If he saves three kids from a burning building at half time Clarkey would say we expect that from Beanie as well as the 6 tackles and 4 goals. Until he keeps up with that bloke Usain he'll struggle to be promoted though.

Hammer basically confirmed as a starter. Astbury also mooted up forward, which I assume means that they may give Griff an extra week.

St Kevin said:
Hammer basically confirmed as a starter. Astbury also mooted up forward, which I assume means that they may give Griff an extra week.
Hardwick confirmed in his presser that Griffiths didn't come up, so it looks like it will at least be In Maric, Astbury, Out Vickery, Edwards.

Wildride said:
Hardwick confirmed in his presser that Griffiths didn't come up, so it looks like it will at least be In Maric, Astbury, Out Vickery, Edwards.

Would have to be the slowest forward line in history if that occurs. Riewoldt - Maric - Astbury. Clarke seems to give Astbury a wrap every week but his stats are not impressive at VFL and after watching him last week he looks off the pace to me still. I'm also skeptical of Maric having any impact in a forward role. Would actually rather Hampson.

Barnzy said:
Would have to be the slowest forward line in history if that occurs. Riewoldt - Maric - Astbury.

Harsh. It will also have speedsters Newman, Gordon and Morris

If we play Astbury ahead of McBean as a forward we are completely mental.

I'd play Corey Ellis as the sub. And Lennon over Newman.

Bring in three blokes with less than 30 games combined against the Saints. Perfect opportunity.

Saints have a bit of dash and daring out of their back half in Newnes, Roberton, Shenton plus Gilbert, Fisher and Dempster etc so the Tigers wont want to go in too tall or too slow and one paced.

I d like to see

In: Maric, Lennon, Knights (vest) and Ellis
OUt: Shank, TV, Morris and Newman.

Doubt it'll happen though.

evo said:
I d like to see

In: Maric, Lennon, Knights (vest) and Ellis
OUt: Shank, TV, Morris and Newman.

Doubt it'll happen though.

I doubt Knights or Ellis are ready - may need a game in the VFL (Ellis) and I think Knights need more strengthening game time - I would want to know he could run out a full game first otherwise he will be just underdone which increases the risk of re-injuring it.

Agree with Lennon, and I cant see them leaving out Maric although its a good opportunity to give McBean another run and Maric an extra weeks rest.

Barnzy said:
Would have to be the slowest forward line in history if that occurs. Riewoldt - Maric - Astbury. Clarke seems to give Astbury a wrap every week but his stats are not impressive at VFL and after watching him last week he looks off the pace to me still. I'm also skeptical of Maric having any impact in a forward role. Would actually rather Hampson.
I agree about Astbury. If they want a tall forward to partner Jack then they'd be better off selecting McBean, he is quick for a guy his size. I also wasn't greatly impressed with his game in the VFL last week, and thought McKenzie showed more promise long term, but McBean would be more likely to provide a return up forward than Astbury and McKenzie can keep learning about the caper in the VFL.

Lloyd. Madonna. Dea. Lennon. Added to squad along with obvious inclusion Maric.

No one out other than two definites.

We are still none the wiser.

Interestingly newir and Morris named on extended I/c which means they are in line for chop. Gordon named on the pitch so he will stay. Hamper and Eevan are both in.

Jury's out till 5pm tomorrow.