Changes for next week Round 19 v Kochies at Moron Park. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for next week Round 19 v Kochies at Moron Park.

Is Shai fit? Seemed to be having a groin issue last time out and saw there was some talk of it during the week.
Wondering if he trained yesterday?

Reactions: 1 user
I get the angst.
Must be one of the least inspiring sides since my days playing mount lilydale thirds.
But who comes in?
With 3 outs due to injury there is a heap more experience out of the shed.
Dropping players sounds fun but atm we need stability.
We bellyached when Dow gets a run of games when PRE wanted him dropped, bellyached when Smith gets dropped, bellzached when we give a 2nd chance and again when we dont.
But who is there?
Dropping more when we've already got 3 out leads to a team in disarray.
But who has their hand up in the 2s?
Coulthard Cumberland are the emergencies. Both need to find form and consistency.
McAuliffe Bauer have injury queries, but there are long term plans.
Blight is unlucky but as a first year player now has time to work hard and improve.
yeah, i havent seen the VFL team, but i reckon the only 3 AFL listed players who will be named who arent in the 26 are McAuliffe, Bauer and OHB.
OHB isnt ready.
Bauer has played just 6 games of VFL footy this year, including 2 in the last 4 weeks. He probably needs some playing time before being promoted.
And it sounds like McAuliffe has some things to work on. Spending time in the VFL might be the best place to do that.

Blight doesnt necessarily have a spot in our backline, unless we move Balta AGAIN.
and if Coulthard and Cumberland are emergencies it shows we are short on numbers.

It will be interesting who travels to Adelaide and misses the VFL. Probably Cumberland.

Reactions: 1 users
I get the angst.
Must be one of the least inspiring sides since my days playing mount lilydale thirds.
But who comes in?
With 3 outs due to injury there is a heap more experience out of the shed.
Dropping players sounds fun but atm we need stability.
We bellyached when Dow gets a run of games when PRE wanted him dropped, bellyached when Smith gets dropped, bellzached when we give a 2nd chance and again when we dont.
But who is there?
Dropping more when we've already got 3 out leads to a team in disarray.
But who has their hand up in the 2s?
Coulthard Cumberland are the emergencies. Both need to find form and consistency.
McAuliffe Bauer have injury queries, but there are long term plans.
Blight is unlucky but as a first year player now has time to work hard and improve.

I know it's been asked b4 but can anyone tell me last time we played this lot at MCG

yeah, i havent seen the VFL team, but i reckon the only 3 AFL listed players who will be named who arent in the 26 are McAuliffe, Bauer and OHB.
OHB isnt ready.
Bauer has played just 6 games of VFL footy this year, including 2 in the last 4 weeks. He probably needs some playing time before being promoted.
And it sounds like McAuliffe has some things to work on. Spending time in the VFL might be the best place to do that.

Blight doesnt necessarily have a spot in our backline, unless we move Balta AGAIN.
and if Coulthard and Cumberland are emergencies it shows we are short on numbers.

It will be interesting who travels to Adelaide and misses the VFL. Probably Cumberland.
McAuliffe not playing any footy this week ..out will illness was the official line ?

Sonsie the sub probably correct, was probably lucky to be in the team after last week.

Interesting therefore to see how we line up. Does Smith start back and they move Brown forward as we did in the final quarter last week? Or are we going to push Rioli higher up the ground?

Reactions: 1 user