Changes for next week Round 19 v Kochies at Moron Park. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for next week Round 19 v Kochies at Moron Park.

Been reported on 7 news that he’s actually been on holiday in NZ.
Back apparently good enough for a flight
Interesting yet not really surprising, might be a family reason.

My gut feeling is that He's done and will retire at seasons end.

Reactions: 3 users
Dow's back with Seth. Good to see Smithy get a chance. Vloss out is not good. Just get this season over and done with quick. Sick and tired of interstate games....

1721291828037.png

Reactions: 1 users
Geez Dow back ha ha ha ha MEH .................................................. what's even worse is they will re-sign him.

Campbell back in after no impact for 8 weeks, no footy to regain form yet back in the 1's when he should be refreshing and finding the footy in the VFL.

Campbells output does NOT deserve 2 rests and straight back into the side.

He is not Dion Prestia or Danil Rioli or Shai Bolton.

Sonsie how TF does he stay in with his output ..................................... Short ......................meh.

Smith in good but will probably get the vest.

Tigga out probably been carrying an injury for a while as he's dropped off recently.

More poor selections. Smith the only good one but will get the vest mopst likely.

Ive given up on this MC. Form or lack of doesnt count this season.

• Angry
Reactions: 8 users
I know we're low on cattle but Campbell really should have been given a block of VFL games, and Dow again?

Blight should have come in for Vlas

Reactions: 7 users
Geez Dow back ha ha ha ha MEH .................................................. what's even worse is they will re-sign him.

Campbell back in after no impact for 8 weeks, no footy to regain form yet back in the 1's when he should be refreshing and finding the footy in the VFL.

Sonsie how TF does he stay in with his output .....................................

Smith in good but will probably get the vest.

Tigga out probably been carrying an injury for a while as he's dropped off recently.

More poor selections. Smith the only good one but will get the vest mopst likely.

Ive given up on this MC.
Hopefully they change the MC during the off season . We’ll probably have to resign Dow. I’m nowhere near as optimistic on the draft picks we’ll wind up with as many here are.

Whilst I’m glad to see Smith back (hopefully the coach gives him more than 5 minutes on the ground this time) the ins are far worse than the outs. Dow FFS. Hopefully he or Sonsie are the sub.

Oh well probably academic anyway. The changes just means the losing margin will blow out by a few more goals.

Its a pity they didn't pick Bauer and Blight
But brought in 2 blokes that have been below par for a large chuck of the season.
We will get beaten, similar to the Footscary and Brisbane games.
Butters Rozeee and Horne-Francis will have a night out

Reactions: 1 user
Good selections if we want to lock in Pick #1

Sonsie getting selected after 3 touches. Dow in…. Wow.

Reactions: 2 users
Forgot to mention
*how bad are we going?, for a bloke to get 3 possessions in 3 qtrs ,& keep his spot.
Unbelievable

Reactions: 6 users
Surely Blight should have come in for Vlastuin, Smith is fine for Taranto - allows Short to go and earn a kick in the midfield; Ryan out for Bauer & why not McAuliffe in for Graham.

I know we're low on cattle but Campbell really should have been given a block of VFL games, and Dow again?

What is the point playing him in the vfl lol hes literally one of the few positives from the season playing in the forward line for the bottom team isnt an easy task. Hes one of the hardest workers on the ground each week and you want to reward that by dropping him 👍

Reactions: 6 users
Who the f*** is on the MC?

Really the ONLY explanation is tanking. This is nonsense selecting. Dow to replace Taranto? Couldn't be more different.

Tresize has to start in for Vlos, but watch Smith start as sub. Maybe they'll shuffle spudsonsie into the middle to see if he can get a hand on the ball.

Surely Blight should have come in for Vlastuin, Smith is fine for Taranto - allows Short to go and earn a kick in the midfield; Ryan out for Bauer & why not McAuliffe in for Graham.
Trezise named at CHB and is the perfect mobile Vlas replacement.
Bauer should have come in for Ryan as a realistic marking target. Apparently match committee aren’t happy with his two handed marking technique

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Its a pity they didn't pick Bauer and Blight
But brought in 2 blokes that have been below par for a large chuck of the season.
We will get beaten, similar to the Footscary and Brisbane games.
Butters Rozeee and Horne-Francis will have a night out
Bauer was always unlikely to come in. Took the most of his opportunities in the 2s but was largely unsighted. Let him get some form happening after all the interruptions he's had this season.

Blight is a bit of a Miller clone, playing very similar roles. He certainly wasn't going to replace Balta. With Vlastuin out, I prefer Trezise & Smith to get a look in.

Reactions: 5 users

Who did you prefer over Campbell? Not Coulthard I hope, he's been ordinary in the VFL. Who else is there? Cumbo is the only other.

If the Kochies have any semblance of being contenders this September (which they wont) , they should slap the Tigs all over the Adelaide Oval even without Marshall and Soldo.

he will be sub. a kick in the guts, to get him focused. Ship up or ship out
Sonsie should be in the VFL this week and Short should have the vest so they both get the kick in the arse they both deserve.

Subs playing 10 minutes have amassed more stats and impact than Sonsie last week over 3 quarters of game time.