Changes for next week Round 19 v Kochies at Moron Park. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for next week Round 19 v Kochies at Moron Park.

Yikes, I well and truly don’t understand.

What we are doing with Blight & McAuliffe I don’t understand.

And chuck Bauer in, we can’t kick a score to save ourselves.

Reactions: 2 users
Coulthard could get 4, maybe 5 touches.
Did Coulthard move out from Lynchys place?

Would make sense after being out from under the influence of Tommy, he's got a bit undisciplined and fallen off.

He didn't deserve to be dropped after his 10 ,minutes of game time either, he fell away for a few weeks after that same as Steely did.

Last edited:
If Dow and Sonsie are both in the 22 then we have to be tanking. Neither are up to AFL level
Yet heyll both be on the list next year as well ........................ if the club drop the ball with this trade draft period it is going to be in a bad place for an extended period.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Eighteen players on the injured list, and going by team selections it looks like we are tanking, how is that so:)

Reactions: 1 user
I've got my eye on the number one pick and with this year's draft trade it for two early picks. Add Rioli and Bakes picks. Generational chance to rebuild a la Cotch, Jack and Dusty. Very strong draft to pick 15.

I have to be honest. I'd like us to have the spoon wrapped up before Round 24, then throw Dimma's toys out of the cot in the last round.

Sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Didn't flappers play forward last week. No Brainer drop him bring in Bauer. Regular senior underperformers have to go.
Short with numerous horrible soft efforts with continued poor ball use. Drop him his efforts are unforgivable his spot should have gone to Smith.

Timmy T concussed bring in at least a big bodied inside kid in McAuliffe.

Flossy out inj wtf happened, Trezise is a good option. Do something different to free up a kid like Brown and play him on a wing.

Graham a slow Mid been doing a decent run with role last couple of games. Only mid left which speaks volumes about our midfield depth is Dow, so play him.

Ryan another horrid AFL game drop him bring in Blight. He has shown once again he is not up to the standard. Even if we play Blight forward. Bloke has shown he can take a grab

Would have dropped Sonsie regardless. I don't think Campbell was the right way to go but hey hes in. Try something different and play seth thru the midfield.

Needless to say im disappointed with the MC. Big opportunities for them to make statements but continually sit on their hands backing in underperforming senior players.

Considering injuries i like the look of the following backline.

Trezise - Miller - Broad
Rioli - Balta - Smith.

I like the idea of a very mobile third tall type forward in Bauer instead of a dinosaur like Ryan.
With what we have left thru injuries i think the following forward set up is about as good as we can get it

Mansell - Kossie - Bolton
Bauer - Blight - Green.

I get the angst.
Must be one of the least inspiring sides since my days playing mount lilydale thirds.
But who comes in?
With 3 outs due to injury there is a heap more experience out of the shed.
Dropping players sounds fun but atm we need stability.
We bellyached when Dow gets a run of games when PRE wanted him dropped, bellyached when Smith gets dropped, bellzached when we give a 2nd chance and again when we dont.
But who is there?
Dropping more when we've already got 3 out leads to a team in disarray.
But who has their hand up in the 2s?
Coulthard Cumberland are the emergencies. Both need to find form and consistency.
McAuliffe Bauer have injury queries, but there are long term plans.
Blight is unlucky but as a first year player now has time to work hard and improve.

Reactions: 1 users
I get the angst.
Must be one of the least inspiring sides since my days playing mount lilydale thirds.
But who comes in?
With 3 outs due to injury there is a heap more experience out of the shed.
Dropping players sounds fun but atm we need stability.
We bellyached when Dow gets a run of games when PRE wanted him dropped, bellyached when Smith gets dropped, bellzached when we give a 2nd chance and again when we dont.
But who is there?
Dropping more when we've already got 3 out leads to a team in disarray.
But who has their hand up in the 2s?
Coulthard Cumberland are the emergencies. Both need to find form and consistency.
McAuliffe Bauer have injury queries, but there are long term plans.
Blight is unlucky but as a first year player now has time to work hard and improve.
No alternative but to hit the draft hard. We are suffering from a bad case of Mother Hubbard syndrome.

No alternative but to hit the draft hard. We are suffering from a bad case of Mother Hubbard syndrome.
And 18 injured.
If Juddy Clarke and MoJu were fit then Sonz would be dropped.
If Ross was fit then Dow doesnt come in.

A selection of
Out Taranto Graham Vlastuin
In Clarke MRioli Ross

would be significantly better.

I get the angst. But its not as bad as.it seems

Reactions: 3 users
Been reported on 7 news that he’s actually been on holiday in NZ.
Back apparently good enough for a flight
Might not b that difficult sitting in a chair for a couple of hours. Might b hard Yakka trying to run n bend, twist n have blokes crashing into ya.
Gave up working just recently coz the back n hips couldn't handle walking n lifting n carrying n bending day after day anymore. Bit of discomfort but I can still manage 9 hours in the cheap seats on a plane. Dusty only went the short hop across the ditch n I'm pretty sure he could afford the fancy seats.

Reactions: 1 user