Changes For Next Week, round 18 against Gee Whiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes For Next Week, round 18 against Gee Whiz

Pissed off that Blight is dropped. Clearly the MC think Ryan can create a key forward contest. The way I see it now Kosi becomes the number 1 KF. This is not his go. He is number 2 at best. I hope I am wrong and Kosi can put the "big boy pants on". If this selection of Ryan does not work then Balta has to go forward and then we are one short in the backline given GWS tall forwards. If we had Blight we have more options up forward.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
I think Short has to be our sub this week. I want to have a full look at Green and Trezise as they bring in some form.

Also if Short is the upbeat leader he is supposed to be he will embrace the sub role for the club.

We have to keep playing Graham to see if he can get any value as a free agent.

In: Prestia, Green, Trezise, Ryan

Out: McAuliffe, Campbell, Blight, Cumberland

Graham and Short still in!!

If Steely or Trezise are sub I will be unhappy.
I am ok with the changes. Like you said Brissy would love to see Greene get a full run at it but can’t see them having Banks as the sub again.

Good to see Steely and Trez back in the 1sts and Mutaz back in the 2nds. I hope we smash the Huns in the 2nds.

Sad the Blight was dropped but understandable when Balta is back in defence and Ryan is named as a forward / ruck but expect him to be back in the firsts in the coming weeks. Also happy to see the MC has had seen sense and trialling Trezise and Green following their form in VFL and dropped Cumberland to VFL.

In: Prestia, Green, Trezise, Ryan

Out: McAuliffe, Campbell, Blight, Cumberland

Graham and Short still in!!

If Steely or Trezise are sub I will be unhappy.
I think sub will be Steely and if not Banks, interested to see where he will be played.

Sad the Blight was dropped but understandable when Balta is back in defence and Ryan is named as a forward / ruck but expect him to be back in the firsts in the coming weeks. Also happy to see the MC has had seen sense and trialling Trezise and Green following their form in VFL and dropped Cumberland to VFL.
Yes makes sense. No room for Blight with Balta in the backline. Ryan will be backup ruckman. Structurally more sound. Now that Ryan has been given another 3 years it's time to invest AFL games into him.

Reactions: 5 users
I think sub will be Steely and if not Banks, interested to see where he will be played.

Steely would be a replacement for Campbell so I'm hopefull they throw that at him first. Graham would be the best option as sub as he can cover forward, mid or back if needed.

Reactions: 1 user
Would hope steely gets a go at a full game but knowing ooze probably not. Absolutely ticking nearly every box for $hit bloke of the year

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Delilah comes in after injury no vfl form to warrant his selection and Blight gets dropped
WTF is going on at Punt Rd?

Reactions: 3 users
Steely would be a replacement for Campbell so I'm hopefull they throw that at him first. Graham would be the best option as sub as he can cover forward, mid or back if needed.
Graham has been used as a tagger in recent weeks. I wonder if he will play half forward and tag Whitfield? A few teams have done that this season because they start a lot of their run from halfback.
It will be interesting to see who goes to Toby Greene. The giants have 3 talls in their forward line so Broad might have to go to one of them. Maybe we should test Tom Brown on him?

Blight full back in VFL and the return of Mutaz back has Bauer to return or at least named as a forward :clap2

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users