Changes For Next Week, round 18 against Gee Whiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes For Next Week, round 18 against Gee Whiz

Sampson Ryan named forward so he's in who makes the team and mcauliffe out says ooze is a flog

Reactions: 2 users
Cumberland still in . This club has lost the plot . Do we have to make it so obvious we want that number one pick

Reactions: 2 users
Cumberland still in . This club has lost the plot . Do we have to make it so obvious we want that number one pick
With so many injuries we have no other choice but to play players and see if they should play on in 2025

Reactions: 1 users
So, from the bench, I think we can safely say Graham & Short will keep their spots. It means we can probably forget about Banks & Trezise (maybe sub) . McAuliffe out, hello Dow. With Balta going back likely Blight will be dropped. It leaves Cumbo and Green for the last spot.

I wanna cry.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
So, from the bench, I think we can safely say Graham & Short will keep their spots. It means we can probably forget about Banks & Trezise (maybe sub) . McAuliffe out, hello Dow. With Balta going back likely Blight will be dropped. It leaves Cumbo and Green for the last spot.

I wanna cry.
I can see the announcement of a contract extension for Dow coming. Got to get those big guns like Mansell, Ryan and Dow locked away before the other clubs swoop to poach them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I can see the announcement of a contract extension for Dow coming.
Seems inevitable. I've seen nothing in defensive efforts by Dow since going back to VFL level that warrants him coming back into the side. It's his massive weakness at AFL level. He's turning 23yo soon, in his 5th year on the list, how can he still be so undersized muscle-wise?

Reactions: 1 user
Ha ha ha ............... Dow ...................

Meh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I don’t mind McAuliffe playing VFL. He has struggled the last 2 weeks and it won’t do him any harm going back and getting 25-30 in the VFL.

He is a first year player and his form is going to go up and down.

I hope Balta goes back and Ryan forward which will mean that Blight misses out.

Reactions: 4 users