Can Yze Coach? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can Yze Coach?

When we were gutter shiit we always had a kid or kids that we would all talk about.
Knighter, Coughlan, Deledio, Ryan, Foley, Bowden,
We need some kids to stand up.
The only 1 can say has given 150% this year is Ralphsmith.
Sampson has been the most disappointing followed by Brown Sony Banks and Short

Reactions: 1 user
Give you a tip
I've seen the gameplan and had it explained.
I understand how the drills support the gameplan.
I've had it explained as to what they're trying to teach the kids and what expectations are being set.

I can comprehend the issues.
You listen to Rutten and Teague then
Hate to tell you this
Both sacked AFL coaches who left their clubs in a complete mess
Game plan is rubbish !
But you believe what you want
Club is in disarray
Gone from a powerhouse to a wooden spoon in a very short space of time
Total rubbish !

Hate to tell you this
Game plan is rubbish !
Club is in disarray
Total rubbish !

Actually I listened to Adem.
Gotta tell you this.
Smart, calm switched on guy who answers questions honestly.
Quite open about where he can/should improve.
Open about the challenges and ho we're looking to fix them.
Game plan is not one of the areas of improvement focus.

Reactions: 8 users
Actually I listened to Adem.
Gotta tell you this.
Smart, calm switched on guy who answers questions honestly.
Quite open about where he can/should improve.
Open about the challenges and ho we're looking to fix them.
Game plan is not one of the areas of improvement focus.
We have gone from a powerhouse to a crumbling mess !
Should never of got appointed
Players who a triple premiership players ain’t going to be told by a newbie coach
Seriously !!
YZE honest ? Gee spoke in riddles about Martin last Thursday and crapped on about 6 day breaks
Players have gone backwards at a rate of knots.
That’s fact !
But you listen to him
Switched on guy taking us to a wooden spoon
Have a rest mate !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hate to tell you this
Game plan is rubbish !
Club is in disarray
Total rubbish !
And of course the absolute worst injury list of our gun players has had nothing at all to do with our current situation

I'm currently reading Cotch's book & it's interesting how we're currently going through a very similar situation to when Dimma took over. The major difference is the length of our injury list. That's having a major impact on us, though some posters disagree.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm currently reading Cotch's book & it's interesting how we're currently going through a very similar situation to when Dimma took over. The major difference is the length of our injury list. That's having a major impact on us, though some posters disagree.
And Yze doesn’t have any recent high draft pick talent to work with. Hardwick came into a club that had the 2004 no 1 pick (Lids), a no 2 pick (Cotchin) and then he added a no 3 pick in Dusty. The closest to any of them that Yze has is Gibbo and he’s on the lti list.

Reactions: 6 users
And Yze doesn’t have any recent high draft pick talent to work with. Hardwick came into a club that had the 2004 no 1 pick (Lids), a no 2 pick (Cotchin) and then he added a no 3 pick in Dusty. The closest to any of them that Yze has is Gibbo and he’s on the lti list.
dimma didnt have 10 experienced premiership players, yze does

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Most of them are either cooked or coasting.

Dimma’s starting position was more favourable.
Yep. They were good players. As you say Carts the majority of them are injured, out of form or eyeing retirement/elsewhere off.
These guys are in the rear vision mirror. Hardwick had potential that Yze has not had access to.

What’s the question and I will answer it for you
you are right . I know nothing
The question was hyperlinked into the post.

Here is the link HERE. Literally click where i wrote the upper case here in the previous sentence.

I'm presenting you with an opportunity to display your footballing knowledge and foresight. Let's see if you respond.

I might be in the minority - not sure - but I don't mind Yze's press conferences. He's not super polished but he's ok. More importantly, he's pretty I honest I feel and he certainly doesn't go to the boring contrived cliches as much as Hooch did. He never seems flustered, maybe a bit of a pause every now and then, but stays calm and direct. He's handling the media pressure ok I reckon.

Reactions: 13 users
I might be in the minority - not sure - but I don't mind Yze's press conferences. He's not super polished but he's ok. More importantly, he's pretty I honest I feel and he certainly doesn't go to the boring fake cliches as much as Hooch did. He never seems flustered, maybe a bit of a pause every now and then, but stays calm and direct. He's handling the media pressure ok I reckon.
Agree. One thing I got sick and tired of Dimma was the banter (i.e. Mrs Hardwick) he kept bringing up with the journos just to cut out any hard to answer questions. Ooze shows a bit of giggling but I can see a more serious face on him especially at the end of the presser as he just goes through the formality of answering repetitive and sometimes useless questions.

Reactions: 2 users
Agree. One thing I got sick and tired of Dimma was the banter (i.e. Mrs Hardwick) he kept bringing up with the journos just to cut out any hard to answer questions. Ooze shows a bit of giggling but I can see a more serious face on him especially at the end of the presser as he just goes through the formality of answering repetitive and sometimes useless questions.
Agree - the Mrs Hardwick stuff was a punish and Dimma would always use “the Richmond way” as his method for hand waving away hard questions or dodging accountability.

Yze is definitely a bit more authentic.

Reactions: 1 users