Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

Brisbane getting beaten at the footy, trying to intimidate us.

Some of the boys looking a little tired already. Brisbane noted strong finishers, could be in trouble running the game out.

Foxtel are the worst at showing inconsequential replays while play is in progress.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Foxtel are the worst at showing inconsequential replays while play is in progress.

I was thinking the same. You miss half the game watching on Fox.

Reckon we aren't playing that well tonight yet we are in front. And our clearances have been poor. Brisbane just no good.

Still reeling in shock from those 2 50's what garbage :mad: Defence is going to be an issue in the second half without Luke. They are getting a bit of it Brisbane but we look more polished surprisingly. Quite impressed with the second string players White, King, Farmer etc. Jack is getting molested without reward. Side note Raines has been horrible !

travis johnston has been a worry..and those 50 metres are pathetic..i hate the way the umpires act like gods and give these 50,s for nothing.....im very happy that we didnt cave in that quater as the lions seemed to be getting way on to for the first half of that quater...mcgaunne was very good,shame he is injured...

Great effort that qtr. I expected them to come out swining, which they did, but we took all they gave and gave it back in spades. You cannot ask for more than that from a young team.

Sounds like we should see the Goo next week.
We will really miss Mcguane in defence if it's serious, but the Goo will play on.