Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

ouch they are getting on top right now..first 2 goals and have a run on..im interested to see if we can stand up to this...im feeling my doubts..if we have come along way in the last month we will ride this brisbane attack out...we look much tougher with tuck martin and jackson in the midfeild, strong bodies

Good play farmer showing some dash come Matty White nice finish GOAL

dont want to any negatives posts in regard to farmer and white for a long time... :)...farmers second excelent goal assist and whites second goal

Geez this team of young tigers are starting to really develop into thinking footballers :clap Nice decision Farmer