Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

MrRuss said:
Sounds like we should see the Goo next week.
We will really miss Mcguane in defence if it's serious, but the Goo will play on.

The next round?

I really hope so, because I am going to be there. My once every few years pilgrimige to Melbourne to watch the footy.

sick of the commentator saying' Richmond are playing to avoid the wooden spoon.'

We are getting smashed in the centre clearances - usually our strength. It appears to me they have put taggers on Martin Cotchin and Tuck and that trio are not handling it too well.....

For those interested it looks like Kruezer has done an ACL.

on a brighter note the bluez are 2 goals 12 points at half time. they were 1 goal 12 til they goaled on the siren.

Luke's ankle didnt look good.

Griffiths has been ineffectual again. Might be time to give someone else a go at full forward to give Reiwoldt a chop out. Might be worth trying Connors in the 2nd half reckon.

Kingy has no idea how to play the forward line.

Brodders17 said:
on a brighter note the bluez are 2 goals 12 points at half time. they were 1 goal 12 til they goaled on the siren.

2.12 with no wind at Etihad. ;D

Half time

Feel like we are going well.

Playing well, but a few mistakes.

Need lift in middle and stoppages.

Umps annoying me. Feel like they are getting a few too many.

The 2 50s hurt. We could be further ahead.

Feel nervious. Feel like we are going better, but sort of feel like they could come over the top of us any time.

Great to see how the boys really are playing to win, they want it. And the confidence they are showing.

Start to 3rd vital. We could break them, they could get back in it.

Go Tiges!!!!!!!

Brisbane are bloody awful.

We may well win this game, but Brisbane would have to hang their heads in shame. We have been serviceable at best.

What has happened to our clearance kings. Not going well in that area tonight.

Mid-season break coming at the right time.

MrRuss said:
Sounds like we should see the Goo next week.
We will really miss Mcguane in defence if it's serious, but the Goo will play on.

Get Moore back?

Was good last week.

they will be attacking very hard this quater....will be another test for us....
geeee we need another tall down foward,griffiths has done little this game...