Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

TV has the most hitouts of any player on the ground, and has kicked a goal. Great effort big fella. Liked his efforts last week, starting to show some good signs.

We looked flat early but then we found something

free kicks r a worry but were using corridor well and 5 individual goal kickers

TigerForce said:
Mainly stuff we never saw in years. Hitting targets, good positioning, good reading of the play, good assists, no doubters...all going in hard for the ball.

Cheers TF. Now I'm getting wet.

TigerForce said:
Mainly stuff we never saw in years. Hitting targets, good positioning, good reading of the play, good assists, no doubters...all going in hard for the ball.

They are looking really composed in this game. Lids and Newman are very cool back there, and the other blokes are following the lead.

jb03 said:
Brisbane are rubbish Can't see us losing.

The wheels are right off.

They have to stand and deliver in this one, so I expect them to come out in the next 2 qtrs and throw everything at us.

Will be great to see how we stand up to it.

great goals by vickory white edwards and collins..great desperate stuf down back by mcgunna and newman..we need to watch stakker...we are STILL away better side than we were 5 months ago...so much improvement right across the ground...the turnovers are a worry still...

Looking like we can go on with this flat but we look more desperate

scooty said:
Gettin smashed in clerances but amazingly we lead

Despite the scoreboard I think we have played pretty poor. Players look flat, silly mistakes and turnovers. We have got lucky with a couple of goals from a crumb.

Got to remember Brisbane are injury depleted. Have 5-6 of their best 22 out.

Im with u mate we shouldnt be in front we r terrible tnite if brissy get a couple of goals i reckon were gone

yes ..we loook flater around the mid feild tonight..,,martins made a few errors//and they seem to be clearing it better

Barnzy said:
Despite the scoreboard I think we have played pretty poor. Players look flat, silly mistakes and turnovers. We have got lucky with a couple of goals from a crumb.

Got to remember Brisbane are injury depleted. Have 5-6 of their best 22 out.

Christ you're predictable.