Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

Dwayne Russell sux...."Trouble for Richmond..from little things big things grow" Stupid free to fev in front of goal

Give Griffo 1 more game at home next round, but if he does nothing, it's best he goes to Coburg to learn.

terrible quater for us..so far..how are we 2 goals in front??banfeild has killed us and merritt has beaten reiwoldt..we have absolutley no one else down foward

arlobill said:
terrible quater for us..so far..how are we 2 goals in front??banfeild has killed us and merritt has beaten reiwoldt..we have absolutley no one else down foward

Underlines how bad the Lions are.

Where is Tuck playing at the moment? I'd through him forward to give us another option.

Well, if there was any doubt that duwayne hates the tiges, that just proved it. Nason, getting tackled as he went to kick "terrible kick by Nason" .The kick goes to Power, under no pressure, shanks it, "miskick by Power" ::) . Nason, first year player, Power, triple premiership 200+ games .

We don't look like winning this unless someone in the forward line can step up.