Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

Legends of 1980 said:
Well, if there was any doubt that duwayne hates the tiges, that just proved it. Nason, getting tackled as he went to kick "terrible kick by Nason" .The kick goes to Power, under no pressure, shanks it, "miskick by Power" ::) . Nason, first year player, Power, triple premiership 200+ games .

This commentary is very irritating not only from Sooky Sooky Dwayne but also from Lynch.

Nason was ankle tapped too I reckon, Legends. Should've been a free.

I can't believe how negative some are on this thread when we have a young and learning side having a dead set crack away from home. As this side continues to grow and mature the better we will become. I love what I'm seeing.

We've played average footy all night.

If we win against a Brisbane outfit with 5-6 out I won't take much from it.

how do the lions finish??/ if we win this it will be a miracle.....maybe im used to us falling apart at this point..but i think they will run all over us now..big test...

ThePercies said:
I can't believe how negative some are on this thread when we have a young and learning side having a dead set crack away from home. As this side continues to grow and mature the better we will become. I love what I'm seeing.

Spot on Percies. We need this sort of challenge, the type that teaches our kids to dig deep. I think we are off our game tonioght, but the bottom line is we are 14 points in front of the Lions on their home ground going into the last qtr. There is already some serious character on display in this team.

Streak said:
Spot on Percies. We need this sort of challenge, the type that teaches our kids to dig deep. I think we are off our game tonioght, but the bottom line is we are 14 points in front of the Lions on their home ground going into the last qtr. There is already some serious character on display in this team.

That's true. Win or lose, we're getting better.