Atheism | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Atheism

Duckman hasdone a soft rock version for us bro.You bring the chicks.

:guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-BnI5PPfss

:angel:

punk.gif

jayfox said:
You like that Disco? There's plenty more where that came from!

yeah man, some pretty nice riffing there. I'm one of the few surviving fans of nu-metal though. :-[

Have you ever heard Ben Harper's song 'Power Of The Gospel'? He also does a fantastic song with the Blind BOys Of Alabama which I think is religious. I'll try and find them.

Yeah that Reliant K stuff is OK, good musicianship but not my favourite style. Too much of it about and it all sounds very similar IMHO.

The Power Of The Gospel

You Shall Not Walk Alone
(I defy anyone not to get a shiver down their spine watching this)

Of course you have to view these with the fact that he also sings a song about smoking pot in mind. ;D

Ben Harper never grabbed me for some reason Duckman.

Cat Stevens is the man to go for that sort of gear (IMO)

Maybe you listened to some of his not so great stuff first (he has a bit)? I don't think anyone gets as much emotion into their music as he does.

Try these ones of you haven't heard them already. Oppression, Burn One Down and Another Lonely Day.

Agree on Cat Stevens too. Very good stuff.

I've listened to him quite a bit.He's one of Mrs Evo's favourites.Just can't get into him.

No biggy.