Atheism | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Atheism

I'm blaming Jayfox :mad:

He promised us a post on End of Days. Now we don't know what the heck is going on while he is in the bible reinforced end of days bunker. Thats why he hasn't been posting, he's been busy covering his own butt.

Plastic Jesus, why have you foresaken us ???

Panthera tigris FC said:
But he is so soft and malleable.....'specially once he gets warmed up.

:-\

Great, Panthera has brought the Rapture down upon us because he microwaved Plastic Jesus :mad:

This isn't a bad little documentary on a non-plastic Jesus if anyones interested.Only goes for about 35 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghebQcqAT-U

Tiger74 said:
Great, Panthera has brought the Rapture down upon us because he microwaved Plastic Jesus :mad:

He can take it.

His powers of healing are, for want of a better word, just plain miraculous!

No word from the chosen....perhaps the Rapture is upon us!

Freezer said:
I see this thread as a bit pointless now. There's never going to be a meeting point - it's just going round and round in circles. Some have faith to believe things that can't be explained. Others don't.

Agreed, and a pretty good summary.

Tiger74 said:
I still cannot believe that bum Jayfox has abandoned us :mad:

Is it our fault Panthera has microwave issues?

Ooooooooh! Thiiiiiiiis is Jaaaaayfoooooxxxx from beyooooond the graaaaave. The raptuuuuure has happpppeeeeened! Reeeeepent or youuuuuuuu shaaaaalllll gooooo toooo Heeellllll! ;D

I didn't abandon you, I actually have a job y'know. I know that concept is kind of foreign to you blokes but what can I say. I am bored stiff with this thread though and may start working on the prophecy thread, if I can be bothered. I'm not sure at this stage.

He's mocking Evo's Plastic Jesus :eek:

Explain it Jay, who come the plastic Jesus disappeared for Evo, but I could still see it? This is freaking me out :help

Tiger74 said:
He's mocking Evo's Plastic Jesus :eek:

Explain it Jay, who come the plastic Jesus disappeared for Evo, but I could still see it? This is freaking me out :help

The Lord works in mysterious ways Tiger10,4.

You heard him Evo, the Lord is working through the plastic Jesus :angel:

What you need to do now is sink a few pints, wait.....he prefers wine, sink a few glasses of red and start writing down your plastic Jesus inspired prophecy.

We can call it the Book of Evo, and sell it to people as the New Testiment from God. Yes I am serious, if people are willing to believe souls are being brought here in DC-9's from the planet Glamek, well they will believe in and buy the Book of Evo.

Can you put a bit in it though that bags the Pies and the Blues and the Bombers? I'm pretty sure Plastic Jesus does not approve of any of them.

The other perk of this is you get to start a new Church, but don't call it the Church of Evology, it doesn't sound cool enough. Good bit is your church may finally consign that cess pool known as the Church of Redfordology to the dustbin.