Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

Don’t know how I feel about this. Only time will tell if this is a good decision.
x2, having Rutten back hasn't helped. I personally feel Caracella is too similar to Yze, we need different experience, personalities, and strengths IMO.

Don’t know how I feel about this. Only time will tell if this is a good decision.
It’s hard to know, all we can do is trust those who make the decisions.
We better get used to feeling this way. Did we pick the right CEO, the right assistants, should we have let a player go or not, did we pick the right players in the draft?
There are so many key decisions coming over the next 3 months I feel like it will do my head in to judge every one of them. :LOL:
One thing we can be certain of is that the pages of this site will be full of people who disagree with them and (hopefully) people who do agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
We need to get Rivers in as assistant. Meant to be a great communicator with the players. Something I think we lack.

Reactions: 2 users
No doubt Blake has evolved since he has been away from the club so will bring needed new ideas and expert coaching we have seemingly missed this season. Good to see him back and hopefully he will be the first of more coaching changes.

Reactions: 1 user