Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

Our defence has been our best part of the ground last 2 years even with our midfield and forward line broken and not applying pressure etc. Caracella is a master tactician. When he left you could see drop off slowly.
Didn't we win a Premiership after he left?

That's pretty slow.

Reactions: 1 users
If Caracella is meant to be so good (and according to some, the brains behind 2 of the flags under Dimma) why did he not deliver the same at the Druggies?!! Are we maybe over rating him a bit?

Reactions: 3 users
If Caracella is meant to be so good (and according to some, the brains behind 2 of the flags under Dimma) why did he not deliver the same at the Druggies?!! Are we maybe over rating him a bit?
This he is a very ordinary coach look at essendon vfl

With newman and careacella in the box we won't be winning anything anytime soon

Reactions: 1 user
Coz they're sh!t and we're not.

• Wow
You should never compare Bombers to any other club in the AFL. They have more factions than the ALP and they all pull in different directions.
Carra was the one who looked at what Tigers had and developed strategy around that rather than having a strategy and trying to make the team fit it.

Reactions: 6 users
They have one Brad Scott as head coach do we need to say more?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
So Cara's still with EssenDoom this week?
Assume he can't start till Oct?

Do they have any good players he can bring with him?
Just asking as I never watch them outside of Dreamtime.

Whenever they play I tackle tasks that just can't be put off.
Re arranging sock draw.
Re stocking the Dunny rolls.
Clearing clothesline.
Bin night.

Important stuff.

Reactions: 1 users
Piece of the puzzle, not the panacea.