Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

With Teague gone we can offer Adam Simpson the role

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ive no idea if Newman is is a good assistant or not but I recently watched 5 minute puff piece from the club’s media team where he was discussing our midfield & I nearly fell asleep halfway through it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Ive no idea if Newman is is a good assistant or not but I recently watched 5 minute puff piece from the club’s media team where he was discussing our midfield & I nearly fell asleep halfway through it.
Explains why he can get his kids in bed and asleep within 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Is Rivers at a afl club now because seems like his been coaching in amateurs.

Reactions: 1 user
Another loser from a poor culture background.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully premiership heritage.
Player and coaching.
Fingers crossed.

Word is Jared Rivers is coming in as a coach next year
Looked Rivers up and see what his credentials are like:
Development coach at Collingwobbles
Then coached their VFL team, got them
Into finals for his first 2 years.
Assistant coach at North for 2020 but cut due to Covid.
Coach do Collegians in the VAFA starting 2021. took them from bottom to premiers in 2023.

Reactions: 3 users
Looked Rivers up and see what his credentials are like:
Development coach at Collingwobbles
Then coached their VFL team, got them
Into finals for his first 2 years.
Assistant coach at North for 2020 but cut due to Covid.
Coach do Collegians in the VAFA starting 2021. took them from bottom to premiers in 2023.
Other than all that, he’s sh#t

• Haha
I think its absolutely crucial we ad a” coach” like McCrae one who excels in working with and developing youngsters , I’d imagine we will be the youngest list going around very soon and we’ve seen what happens with young talent when you don’t have the right development team and support around them .

Yes I know there’s others in development roles , however I would really like to see a coach who does both.

Rivers would be a nice addition, good coach, builds good relationships, develops talent.

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users