Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

Don’t know how I feel about this. Only time will tell if this is a good decision.
Same, I feel that we are trying to get away from the Dimma era and moves like this leave me conflicted. But I do not doubt that this is Yze move.

Reactions: 1 user
WIll never forget the day he broke Spida Everett's face and we came from 8 odd goals down to beat Hawthorn on a glorious sunny day at the G.
I will always remember him who had the stalker run onto the ground after a game teller him she was in love

IMG_2721.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Same, I feel that we are trying to get away from the Dimma era and moves like this leave me conflicted. But I do not doubt that this is Yze move.
Why do we have to bask in the Dimma era? It's done and gone. Next Gen.

We need to get Rivers in as assistant. Meant to be a great communicator with the players. Something I think we lack.
I think Rivers could really help ensure Fawcett's career doesnt just go down the drain.

• Haha
x2, having Rutten back hasn't helped. I personally feel Caracella is too similar to Yze, we need different experience, personalities, and strengths IMO.
Our defence has been our best part of the ground last 2 years even with our midfield and forward line broken and not applying pressure etc. Caracella is a master tactician. When he left you could see drop off slowly.

Reactions: 1 users
We need to get Rivers in as assistant. Meant to be a great communicator with the players. Something I think we lack
We tried last year. Unless something changes in Rivers personal situation, he won't come on board. The Ammo's pay good money for part time coaching and allow you to have a full time job and the perks are extremely good.

We tried last year. Unless something changes in Rivers personal situation, he won't come on board. The Ammo's pay good money for part time coaching and allow you to have a full time job and the perks are extremely good.
He'd get a job in the AFL as an assistant for around $200,000.

Last edited:
Not to start with, top tier would be getting that but coming in first up, it's closer to $150k taxed.
Maybe. But he has some experience. It's not like he's cold out of the playing ranks where, yeah it might be closer to $150,000.