AFL - a secretive, dodgy organisation needs a clean out | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL - a secretive, dodgy organisation needs a clean out

Don’t know why we don’t promote the game in North Korea.
Administration would fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Will be filthy on AFL if they change draft points system this year, if they do hopefully club/s take legal action.

Will need Benny to pull some weight. The AFL needed him to run Tassie so call in his chits and demand that any changes don’t get done till after the draft

I’m no Redneck who just criticises a female in her role just because she’s a female, Peggy is the best thing to have happened to the RFC off field in my time . The golf club I play at went from a male Captain to a female , best thing they have done off course . In saying that each time I’ve heard LK speak I can not believe we have a more underwhelming person in such an important role, I couldn’t care less if the whole AFL committee is female , let’s get more Peggy’s less Laura’s

Reactions: 12 users
I’m no Redneck who just criticises a female in her role just because she’s a female, Peggy is the best thing to have happened to the RFC off field in my time . The golf club I play at went from a male Captain to a female , best thing they have done off course . In saying that each time I’ve heard LK speak I can not believe we have a more underwhelming person in such an important role, I couldn’t care less if the whole AFL committee is female , let’s get more Peggy’s less Laura’s
Hear here :clap2

Not disagreeing with you but I wonder what Peggy's CV was like to take on the President's job all those years back?

I remember there was some disquiet that she got the gig ( American, female, legal background and a few years on the Board) rather than someone like Malcolm Speed who was a long time sports administrator.

The lesson for me in that is that sometimes the CV or the actual experience is not the most important thing, the person is actually just a great leader.

Reactions: 1 user
Revenue raising at it's finest. Where does this easy money go scumbags?????

1719124708575.png

• Haha
Not disagreeing with you but I wonder what Peggy's CV was like to take on the President's job all those years back?

I remember there was some disquiet that she got the gig ( American, female, legal background and a few years on the Board) rather than someone like Malcolm Speed who was a long time sports administrator.

The lesson for me in that is that sometimes the CV or the actual experience is not the most important thing, the person is actually just a great leader.
As many on here would be able to attest to, you only need to speak with Peggy about anything to be quickly impressed , even in awe of Peggy .

I certainly did not know Peggy , however I was in the same coterie as her a few years back , always remembered what an impressive human she was , always seemed genuinely interested in what you had to say .

As many on here would be able to attest to, you only need to speak with Peggy about anything to be quickly impressed , even in awe of Peggy .

I certainly did not know Peggy , however I was in the same coterie as her a few years back , always remembered what an impressive human she was , always seemed genuinely interested in what you had to say .
I have also never met Peggy but I know someone who has known her a long time, back to her time as a law partner at Freehills. This person could not speak more highly of her.

Surprised they didn't mange to squeeze a fine in for Tom Lynch amongst these.
Someone at the AFL is going to lose their job over this debacle
Expect record penalties this Sunday to make up for the loss of revenue for the AFL slush fund

Geez, they must have been at a loss as to what to do this week with Richmond not playing and just went apeshit.

DS
Kiss This Founding Father GIF
Calculating Rocket League GIF
acid may GIF

AFL millionaire finance executives just getting their fingers warmed up for next week.
They can gagf.