AFL - a secretive, dodgy organisation needs a clean out | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL - a secretive, dodgy organisation needs a clean out

What really troubles me about this ‘organisation’ is the veneer of it being inclusive, family friendly, co-operative, fair, open, transparent, etc..

But it’s not. It’s like a secretive religious cult, ‘woke’ in the worse sense of the word, dumb, complicated and self-righteous.

Reactions: 2 users
What really troubles me about this ‘organisation’ is the veneer of it being inclusive, family friendly, co-operative, fair, open, transparent, etc..

But it’s not. It’s like a secretive religious cult, ‘woke’ in the worse sense of the word, dumb, complicated and self-righteous.

I think your spell checker altered Coke on you?

I read Dwayno believes there won’t be a wild card round next year or a “ opening” round , hopefully they’ll have the brains or balls to remove this stupid gap round .FFS some times if it’s not broken just leave it alone .

These clowns constantly trying to justify their ridiculously over paid salaries

Reactions: 11 users
I read Dwayno believes there won’t be a wild card round next year or a “ opening” round , hopefully they’ll have the brains or balls to remove this stupid gap round .FFS some times if it’s not broken just leave it alone .

These clowns constantly trying to justify their ridiculously over paid salaries
Just like a night Grand Final, standby for the same arguments in 2026..

Reactions: 1 user
I found Cotchys book in a $5 bin and read it on the beach yesterday.

He just comes out and says The AFL grew to hate Richmond by 2020.

seeing it in writing from our very straight and professional Captain obliterates the final shred of doubt I had,

that they manipulated the ARC on toms goal 2022 q final,

to kick tigers out of the finals.

• Angry
Reactions: 11 users
I found Cotchys book in a $5 bin and read it on the beach yesterday.

He just comes out and says The AFL grew to hate Richmond by 2020.

seeing it in writing from our very straight and professional Captain obliterates the final shred of doubt I had,

Wonder when will the AFL directive to umpires to shaft us end ? Next year ? Surely the AFL wont want us having early Draft picks again... #CorruptAFL

Reactions: 1 users

To this day no extra footage, no summary of how the ARC arrived at their decision. Am yet to see another example of an onfield softcall/decision being overturned by the ARC without proper evidence. The rest of the football world could care less at the time, it was only the tigers, we were roundly hated by both opposition fans and the AFL media.

What hope that any outrage would last more then the 24-48 hours it did?

About what it’s worth Ezy. Very disappointing book imo, Jack’s was much better

to be honest mate, even though its just another banal, cliched, sportsman's last gasp cash-in, full of stuff I already knew,

Its the banal cliches and stuff from the happiest days.

and I'd feel contented if id paid $500.

havnt read jacks but I will. I read em all.

need a big draft this year, to take the edge off all these break-ups

Reactions: 1 user
to be honest mate, even though its just another banal, cliched, sportsman's last gasp cash-in, full of stuff I already knew,

Its the banal cliches and stuff from the happiest days.

and I'd feel contented if id paid $500.

havnt read jacks but I will. I read em all.

need a big draft this year, to take the edge off all these break-ups

Jacks is well worth the read.

we can see by the vision that the ball goes over the goal post ...

• Haha
  • Angry