Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

After reading this post I had a look at it expecting something terrible. Yze is not a great public speaker, he needs some work on that, but what he said was fine and the message was very clear. It is all about the young players grabbing their opportunity and about doing it together.

I also thought getting the players to stand up and acknowledge the supporters was a nice touch.
You know at this point everything he does is a sign that Yze can't coach, probably even the way he uses his knife and fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
You know at this point everything he does is a sign that Yze can't coach, probably even the way he uses his knife and fork.
Knife is for paring your nails n the fork is for poking people that annoy you just a little bit. Surely even Ouzo knows the correct procedures for using his fighting irons.

Reactions: 1 user
Those saying Dimma was a great public speaker are kidding themselves. Yze is no better or worse than him in my opinion. The more experience he gets the better he’ll be. FFS give the bloke a chance to develop and grow into the role

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
I once shared a urinal at Central Station with movie guru David Stratton. I didn't turn to face him - for obvious reasons - so he had to be content with my side-eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Those saying Dimma was a great public speaker are kidding themselves. Yze is no better or worse than him in my opinion. The more experience he gets the better he’ll be. FFS give the bloke a chance to develop and grow into the role

Dimma had the best used car salesman coaching him in K.Sheedy, if you shut your eyes when Dimma is talking you would think it was K.Sheedy.

I’m interested in his actions whilst peeing at the urinal with other players in there as well.
Urinal etiquette is a good measure of male bonding imo :unsure:
I stood next to OH-B one at the urinal at the G. I can't comment on his etiquette, but he is a big man!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Dimma more capable in media in recent years , in first few certainly pretty awkward

Reactions: 3 users
Hardwick says the same bland *smile* over and over…he just has a bit more charm and arrogance than Yze

Reactions: 1 users
Eyes front at all times.
What, no sneaky peeping sideways for comparison purposes. What about if the neighbour is standing deep forward or perhaps, even worse standing well back n bouncing spray off the shiny wall. Or shock horror, standing a bit to close for comfort when there's plenty of spare room available.

Maybe not. But he has always spoken with conviction. He owned the room and was inspiring.

Reactions: 1 user
I stood next to Ray Hall at the urinal one night in a restaurant on Lygon St.

I said congrats on your 99 games Ray, poor bloke was that shocked im sure he pissed on 4 of his fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users