Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

I stood next to Ray Hall at the urinal one night in a restaurant on Lygon St.

I said congrats on your 99 games Ray, poor bloke was that shocked im sure he pissed on 4 of his fingers
I stood next to Johhny Longmire once at a urinal, he just looked down at me and said "bloody hell! And they call ME Horse!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Those saying Dimma was a great public speaker are kidding themselves. Yze is no better or worse than him in my opinion. The more experience he gets the better he’ll be. FFS give the bloke a chance to develop and grow into the role
Maybe Ooze was gagged from saying what he wanted to say .Maybe it would go like this especially at he end ' To our retiring players you go with our blessing , good fortune & health in your future lives. To our players who leave you go without our blessing & it would be a good idea if you take a sickie when you are due to meet the Tiger Army in the future ' .

Reactions: 1 user