Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

The absolute melts people are going through are amazing - well actually not, I've been on PRE for over 20 years so nothing should surprise me, but hey.

It's our first year with Yze, even when we have no injuries it's a mixed bag in terms if talent and age profile.

The calls that Yze can't coach and that second year players are duds are over the top. Chill out people.

Reactions: 10 users
I'm sure we would be playing better with a handful of these blokes back so how can you judge the coach when 20 of the list is unavailable for selection. Corn is a piece of :poop:

1716273058975.png

Reactions: 1 users
The absolute melts people are going through are amazing - well actually not, I've been on PRE for over 20 years so nothing should surprise me, but hey.

It's our first year with Yze, even when we have no injuries it's a mixed bag in terms if talent and age profile.

The calls that Yze can't coach and that second year players are duds are over the top. Chill out people.
Agree.

We’re in for a few tough years, where we’ll all whinge and throw our toys (and memberships) about, but it’s the natural order of things after years at the top - which we, unlike many other teams, actually capitalised on. No Geelong-style endless renewal, but no Hawthorn-style shameful banishing of old stars. We’ll rise again; not immediately, not with the current list, but we will because we’ve reasserted ourselves as a great club and set a standard on and off field on how we have to (and can) be.

The hangover hurts because it was such a great party!

Reactions: 4 users

Oh come on, no fun Ant!

Can't we have a few melts while we're sinking after the dynasty?

DS

Reactions: 1 users
What I saw Saturday night was actually over effort, ie guys playing outside their role, panicking, over extending which caused a lack of balance and guys not being predictable to each other.

It's also a key reason why so many injuries.

These days the more in control and methodical a team the more likely they win, eg Collingwood now the masters at icing a tight game.

The effort comments from Cornes, Lloyd etc is just lazy "journalism"

Reactions: 11 users
If Yze makes it through this season of *smile* with the players bought in and still on side, it augurs well for the future.

Reactions: 5 users
Do you think there will be melts later in the season if we start winning and screw up our draft position?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Brisbane kicked against us

Yeah but your response was from BT Tiger who agreed with bengal tigers comment that "Give Ouzo a full fit list and lm sure we would be winning a few more games".

BT Tiger said "Round 3 against Sydney case in point".

your response was then "19 goals on turnover 😂"

What has that got to do with our great effort against Sydney when we had a half decent team in?

Stig you have zero credibility.

With a fully fit list Yze can win matches.
You cant be serious judging a guy with 26 Fit players.

I agree with Kanes comments about Yze not demanding more and setting higher standards for the playing group. Effort is non-negotiable.

Once the rot sets in it's hard to get out of it.
Effort is the second disappointment after injuries. Every player on the list should be tuned into the game plan whether it's good or poor , but effort must come with it. We've basically curled up and died after Lynch reinjured himself and given up.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah but your response was from BT Tiger who agreed with bengal tigers comment that "Give Ouzo a full fit list and lm sure we would be winning a few more games".

BT Tiger said "Round 3 against Sydney case in point".

your response was then "19 goals on turnover 😂"

What has that got to do with our great effort against Sydney when we had a half decent team in?
Has alot
Suggest you watch the game
Give you a tip on what to look for
Our onballers continually stand behind their opponents
From the opening bounce
We ain’t talking kids either
We are talking senior players
Cheers

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user