Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

It’s the cult of premiership.

Hard to make calls on favourite sons. Happens to all successful teams.

We are very close to rock bottom now which is a good thing.

I would argue that 2022-23 were absolutely wasted years. Trying to contend with players who were past it. Club didn’t progress one iota in that time.

Now we can finally move forward.
I think I was the only person to agree with you on this at the time? Newman got it right, the club and Yze didn't.

New coach all gone wrong for many reasons but come game day like today first choice , beef up the backline. It is leaking like a sieve yet on past performances Balta is one of the best back men in the league yet where is he ?. Ooze reckons he is another Jack but he aint & never will be. If Ooze does not move him back next week good night Tigers big time.

Club told him in interview they expect to contend for top eight at least.

Coaches aren’t deities, they are paid to do a job.

This off season is his and Blair’s to sculpt. Everyone should now be on the same page.

Yze walked into the afterglow of a dynasty and that will be snuffed out if it hasn’t already.
He either believed we could contend or he lied just to get the job. His early comments seemed to show he believed we were a chance. Which in reality has lost us another year. 2023 was a complete waste that made the rebuild a heck of a lot harder than it could have been. Now this year is another wasted one. We were nowhere near a flag this year regardless of injuries. We should have started the rebuild earlier.
Time will tell. I truly hope he can turn it all around I just don't know if he will get the time. To me he seems like the type that will need to grow with the players. That is not possible with senior ageing premiership stars that are set in their ways and can't grow with you. He should have gone the hard road to start with.

Reactions: 1 users

He either believed we could contend or he lied just to get the job. His early comments seemed to show he believed we were a chance. Which in reality has lost us another year. 2023 was a complete waste that made the rebuild a heck of a lot harder than it could have been. Now this year is another wasted one. We were nowhere near a flag this year regardless of injuries. We should have started the rebuild earlier.
Time will tell. I truly hope he can turn it all around I just don't know if he will get the time. To me he seems like the type that will need to grow with the players. That is not possible with senior ageing premiership stars that are set in their ways and can't grow with you. He should have gone the hard road to start with.
Whitney Houston Agree GIF

Could have picked Ryan or Kosi for no other reason than structure - let’s Balta stay there all game.
Both those players ain’t no Tom Lynch.

Look at the game against Sydney. That tells you how different our team would Look if we had that team on the park.

Reactions: 1 users
Agree and the more of this I see, the more pissed off I am with Dimma. WTF did he leave behind.
Three premierships aside, which I will be forever grateful ... never thought I'd feel that joy 2017-2020 brought.
But I do feel Hardwick dudded RFC in the end.

Reactions: 9 users
Both those players ain’t no Tom Lynch.

Look at the game against Sydney. That tells you how different our team would Look if we had that team on the park.
Of course they’re not, but given we have no one else with Lynch out, plus Lefau plays more like a mid size forward, we needed one extra tall that would give us something extra to aim at.

Ryan could have provided something different to Nank in the ruck too.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s the cult of premiership.

Hard to make calls on favourite sons. Happens to all successful teams.

We are very close to rock bottom now which is a good thing.

I would argue that 2022-23 were absolutely wasted years. Trying to contend with players who were past it. Club didn’t progress one iota in that time.

Now we can finally move forward.
Move forward with what may I ask ?

Shut the door on the way out mate
You can have midfielders standing behind their opponents at centre clearances
End of story
Will be the end of your career if you persist with this rubbish

• Haha
Good words from Ol' Fages. Felt sorry for Ooze, as he went through the same sh!t when he started at the Paddle Pops.

Tough to accept but it takes time.

Reactions: 4 users
CORRECT !!!!
What a load of bs get the best coach in afl now he will struggle the cattle is not there. How about we get stuck into those senior players coasting around and not leading the kids.

Reactions: 4 users
The normal get stuck into Yze . Nothing on our senior blokes bluggering out there coasting around leaving the kids try to do it all that's who I'm looking at and them tell you was happening last season to.

Reactions: 2 users
Get the right people around Yze to not this half hearted bs club taken short cuts and dropping standards invest in the footy department.

Reactions: 2 users
Remind me how well multiple premiership coach Clarkson is going with the list at North, and a hell of a lot less on the injured list?

We need to clean out some assistants and rebuild the playing list. There has to be some strategy with the list rebuild - we need some big bodied mids as well as some more pace. We also need key position players.

There is a lot to do, but to sheet the blame to a first year coach with a declined list and a lot of injuries is just silly.

DS

Reactions: 12 users