2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Only saw the second half, love Sims and would love to get him, bit more train tracks than Lynchy, Or was Lynchy more like that at that age? I can see his agility improving in a pro environment, and wouldn't have to be much because it looks good enough now.

Reactions: 2 users
Sounds like another small forward/mid I know.

I think its more the rule than the exception for small fwds isnt it?

Personally, ive never seen much diff in a forward kicking a goal a quarter or four goals in the first quarter

Reactions: 1 users
Good game.

vM always get a 3-4 goal start off the umps, even away

Reactions: 1 user
we need pick 1 to net the golden haul I reckon.

and I think its more likely than not that we get it

Reactions: 3 users
Injured but apparently the best in the land. Can't keep up the rhetoric without displaying it at the highest level.
He's a player who has proven his bona fides then got injured in his draft year, like Judd or Stinger. Will go early according to the pundits, and seems valid to me, just a matter of when.

This might be the draft to split pick 1.

ill watch O'Sullivan live June9 and get back to you on that,

but I def see where you're going

looking at the fixture, I think Richmond V North really is the Pick 1 Cup

Hate to be a recruiter this year, so many players I like. On the other hand hard for them to get it totally wrong.

3.4 today, multiple one on one wins, hit up on lead overhead with someone up his Jatz cracker, stints in the ruck showing off his spring and mobility. Plus bags of 7 & 5 already at Coates level. That’s top 10 already.
I didn't want to go too hard off one viewing. :D

A couple more games like that and I'll have him top 5.

Only saw the second half, love Sims and would love to get him, bit more train tracks than Lynchy, Or was Lynchy more like that at that age? I can see his agility improving in a pro environment, and wouldn't have to be much because it looks good enough now.
Young Lynch was agile.

Injured but apparently the best in the land. Can't keep up the rhetoric without displaying it at the highest level.
He was All Australian Under 18 last year and would have gone top-5 then if available.

This might be the draft to split pick 1.
*smile* no. Pick 2 or later, yes. But Vontae O'Cotchin, no matter what. And that will take pick 1.

This is the draft to have pick 1, 8, 15, 23, 28.

Reactions: 5 users
3.4 today, multiple one on one wins, hit up on lead overhead with someone up his Jatz cracker, stints in the ruck showing off his spring and mobility. Plus bags of 7 & 5 already at Coates level. That’s top 10 already.

Good get scoop

its been eAting at me who bo Allen makes me think of,

and hes a 2-3 inch taller will graham GCS.

I like him, but think hes an early 2nd rounder in this draft

think Luke Urquart has a touch of the Ryley Saunders

its been eAting at me who bo Allen makes me think of,

and hes a 2-3 inch taller will graham GCS.

I like him, but think hes an early 2nd rounder in this draft

think Luke Urquart has a touch of the Ryley Saunders
Bo Allen imediately reminded me of ex Swan Josh Kennedy..although a left footer.
Perfect late 1st round.
As much as another Lynch would be wonderful..we despetately need ball getters and ball carriers..ie mids!
Must get 2 or 3 mids at a minimum.
Jagga Smith is a prolific ball getter but looks like a bit like A Miles to me..
Will have another look on Ezy s recommendation 😀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Caught a few glimpses of the game today.

Gotta say, that Boe Alen from WA looks pretty good. We a chance to take him with our second?

• Haha