2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

On first half for me

Busts: josh smilie

Slider: jagga smith (17 disposals and i havnt noticed him = red flag)

Bolters: malachi champion (does everything nick watson does without the whiplash), luke urqhart (big arsed mid)

Traynor looks blue chip too

Champion pushed firmly into the first round. Possibly even top 10

a player Richmond needs

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
We're going to need pick 1 to secure Vontae. Not even Melbourne's 2009 recruiter would take Guy Smiley at 1.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
On first half for me

Busts: josh smilie

Slider: jagga smith (17 disposals and i havnt noticed him = red flag)

Bolters: malachi champion (does everything nick watson does without the whiplash), luke urqhart (big arsed mid)

Traynor looks blue chip too

Champion pushed firmly into the first round. Possibly even top 10
Sounding like a good draft to have at the end of a *smile* year easy . Spook said as much last Saturday 👍

Appreciate the updates lads

Sounding like a good draft to have at the end of a *smile* year easy . Spook said as much last Saturday 👍

Appreciate the updates lads
Other than Vontae, I don't see the top-end quality of last year's draft. Vontae is at least as good as McKercher but then it falls off a bit. But it does run deep. Good year to have pick 1 and 4-5 more picks.

Reactions: 2 users
Other than Vontae, I don't see the top-end quality of last year's draft. Vontae is at least as good as McKercher but then it falls off a bit. But it does run deep. Good year to have pick 1 and 4-5 more picks.

Sorry I am late to the party

Who is Vontae?

Cole tries to link up as well, very impressive. Clean in traffic.
Athletic.

Sorry I am late to the party

Who is Vontae?
Finn O’Sullivan, aka Vontae O'Cotchin. You need to have seen the Kevin Costner movie Draft Day to get the reference.

Sims kicks his 4th on the 3/4 time siren, very impressive.

O’Sullivan
Allan
Champion
Sims
Whoever
Pub

Good quarter by Allen.

Urquart continues to impress me. Hes as good or better than Ashcroft to my eye, and will go 20 picks later. Smart, spreads, wins contests.

simms very likely.

cooling on Jagga.

Going molten on Champion

Reactions: 1 user
Athletic.

Finn O’Sullivan, aka Vontae O'Cotchin. You need to have seen the Kevin Costner movie Draft Day to get the reference.

O’Sullivan
Allan
Champion
Sims
Whoever
Pub
thank you

Jag looks like an itsy bitsy player. Not high damage. Reckon Smillie on his day could be damage. Jeez I wish I knew what Toce was thinking.

Reactions: 1 user
Athletic.

O’Sullivan
Allan
Champion
Sims
Whoever
Pub

Lets pinch Urquart Mainwaring off WC,

And youve got a deal