2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Our draft mix

First 3 to be best midfielders

Best available tall

Best available running half back

Best available medium to small forward
I really don’t want to miss out on berry. He seems to have something special in the similar to nafan brown mould

Reactions: 2 users
Wouldn't be disappointed if we get Lalor and Langford in our first 2 picks. Think Langford could get there if we're to believe North will go a tall and Blues are after FOS. To me Jagga is a just a little bit vanilla in certain areas such as tackling (defence) and kick penetration. Kicks out wide a lot too (obviously can be tweaked). Can usually get your outside quick mids lower in the draft. Lalor has definitely been the talk recently.

Our first 8 picks in the draft (atm) are before the 1st picks of Lions, Pies, Bombers, Cats, GC and Hawks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Who likes Marshall?
If we bid on Ashcroft at 1 it wipes amost all of Brisbane's picks.
They can carry a deficit of 1167 pts.

So if we bid at 11 they cant match.