2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

How is it I'm watching Trade Radio, List Managers are doing interviews on a separate stage, but we're not getting it broadcast ? WTF ?

It's just watching Barrett and Corne bs while they show footage of the LM's doing pressers.
It’s horrible viewing.

And it’s way easier to say that then actually look at the reasons why.
we have had a dream run at not losing anyone we wanted to keep

Ottens, Stu'y Maxfield, Brando ? Soldo ?? and these 4 .

I'd be concerned if they all left roe the same reason but I cant see that is the case.

Fridge - Free agent - only the 2nd or 3rd weve lost in what 10 or 12 years

Bakes & Shai, go home factor, Shai has 2 ? young ones & another on the way & Bakes out of contract

Daniel (hurts) his grandfather tried the same thing but failed, not sure of his reasons but its clearly $$ & Dimma

Reactions: 2 users

I'd be concerned if they all left roe the same reason but I cant see that is the case.

Bakes & Shai, go home factor, Shai has 2 ? young ones & another on the way & Bakes out of contract

Daniel (hurts) his grandfather tried the same thing but failed, not sure of his reasons but its clearly $$ & Dimma
Once we realised we had to hit the drafts hard before Tassie comes in we knew we needed a few decent players to leave and pretty much encouraged them to do so - just like we did with Deledio.

So he was sick. RIP Chris, that's terrible news for him and his family. What a dampener to such a good trade period.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Blaire’s presser pretty much explained why they all left.

Reactions: 4 users
Then why did Broad stay when he could have left? Balta signs a 7 year deal.
... and no-one mentions that the Dogs who have played finals this year have lost Macrae, Smith and Daniel (who all wanted out- and there was no "go-home" factor)... i think our club is just fine. We needed this to happen and the players who left- have given the club so much and have now helped us get a strong draft hand... the culture of the club is still strong with great players still around to mentor and help the new crop coming through and help them become Richmond men. well done to Blair and the club.

Reactions: 5 users